Jeff Hardy vs. Ron Killings

• Harvey Harvey Harvey

• K-Kwik

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the ECW Region under Extreme rules from San Antonio, TX.

#10. "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy
jeff%20hardy_12563.jpg

vs.

#55. Ron "The Truth" Killings
r-truth.jpg

Ron "R-Truth/K-Kwik/The Truth" Killings shouldn't stand a chance here. His prime was undoubtedly in TNA, and even then, Hardy was the bigger name, and better wrestler. This will be a rare ECW match that ends up using more ladders than chairs, but Hardy will win.

We may even get a Swanton through a flaming table.

Again, Shocky has influenced voting by placing "K-Kwik" on the poll rather than "Ron Killings" or "The Truth." Similar to the Haku / Meng situation, Ron Killings in TNA was legit and over, whereas K-Kwik was something I'd just as soon forget about.

Both men are known for their athleticism, risk-taking, high spots, etc.

To me, Killings is a guy who manfuactures a lot of his spots. He had some decent work with Jarrett - also over rated - but to me Killings isn't much more than - meh. Great to watch, amazing athleticism, but that's where it stops.

Hardy is a bit more versatile. Yes, he's also a "Rainbow Haired Spot Monkey," (greatest sig ever, BTW), but he's put together some matches with more depth than just jumping off of high things. He's creative, sells well, just an all around competitior.

Hardy wins here in a fun match to watch.

Hardy is prone to dropping the ball, but has finally broken his World title duck and has been one of the most over guys in the WWE for quite some time now. Killings was a success in TNA when TNA was a fledgling company, but when the bigger guns came in, he got pushed down the pecking order.

Everyone seems to hate R-Truth, but I think it's alright. He has to lose this one though, to someone who is better than him at the best of times, and is portrayed as being "on edge". Hardy wins after jumping off something high up.

God this is one of those matches where he need a draw so both men get eliminated, neither deserves to get out of round one, Ron Killings is and has always been nothing more than a poor mans Booker T with some added flips and shit thrown in, he has never done a danm thing worth a shit, yeah he was NWA champ in aTNA but but that was at a time when they had no one else to put the title on, for fuck sake it they also put the title on Chris Harris at that time

Jeff Hardys biggest claim to fame is falling off really high things, but at least Jeff has won the WWE title, a belt that actually means something, if I have to pick a winner I'm going with Hardy, Hardy is in ECW he'll be able to use ladders and shit which means he can fall off something high and land on Killings while there counts the 3, adn Joey Styles screams "OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":lmao:

I am a fan of both these guys and I'm not ashamed of it either. Both are incredibly athletic which should be fun to watch.

Jeff is undoubtedly the bigger name, has achieved more and has a lot more fans, but I'm going to go for Killings for two reasons. 1) Hardy will win anyway and I don't feel it deserves to be a landslide. 2) In the match Hardy jumps off a big ladder, but misses and ends up through a table, allowing Killings to get the pinfall.

Hardy will go through though.

Hardy will win here. Despite the awfullness of his reign, he is a former WWE Champion which has to mean something. He was also part of Team Extreme which would work well in ECW. This really isn't close as it would be little more than a squash.

If this was last year I'll be more likely to go with Killings but Hardy has improved over the past year with his in-ring ability. He's still a risk-tasker but he's added some moves to his repertoire and I think he will use them to beat Killings.

Hardy Hardy Hardy. I'm gonna vote Jeff. Jeff is currently one of the biggest stars in the WWE a main eventer and a former WWE Champion, vastly improved over the last 2 years he's had solid fueds and victorys over Randy Orton,HHH,Undertaker and many others. He knows how to entertain and work a crowd without jumping off of things and hasnt put on a bad match since he returned to the WWE.

R ''K Kwick'' Truth hasnt acheived anything in either of his WWE runs i cant say much about his TNA run as i dont watch the product. Truth is athletic and i find him entertaining but he just hasnt done anything major in his career that can equal Jeffs impressive Title history (Yes you can call his WWE Championship reign a ''failure'' but hes achieved the Grand Slam) . I dont think R - Truth is anything Hardy should be scared of, a Twist of Fate/Swanton combo would put him away with releative ease, Hardy wouldnt even need a ladder here.

Simple: Ron Killings sucks ass. Always has, and always will. Whereas Jeff Hardy is talented as fuck and has had one hell of a career. Hopefully, Ron Killings doesn't receieve a single vote. There's absolutely nothing that could ever justify someone thinking A) Killings is better then Hardy and/or B) kayfabe wise, that Killings would stand a chance against Jeff Hardy in a pro wrestling match.

Jeff Hardy would win in a pretty good match. Since this is extream rules Jeff could do more crazy stuff than he already does. R-Truth would put up a fight, but in the end he'd be no match for Jeff. The only way Killings could win is if Jeff jumped off of something huge and missed.

This is the type of match that I would sit an enemy of mine down, tie him to a chair, pry his eyeballs open, and make him watch it over and over again. This match is that bad. You have two terrible spot monkeys in a hardcore environment. If jeff isn't going to be doing flippy off the top rope, then you damn sure can't bet that Killings is going to be doing flying flippy elbow smashes or some dumb shit like that.

So the lesser of two evils, I take Ron Killings. Killings and Hardy are both former world champions, but I'll take the guy that was at least able to hold onto it more then six weeks. Oh, and Killings actually defended said title, more then once, and retained. Jeff Hardy was a paper champion that was given a mercy title to shut his fans up, Ron Killings at least did something with his world title.

Look where both are ranked on Smackdown at the present moment. The WWE won't even put the United States Title on R-Truth, but Jeff Hardy won the WWE Championship, was the main focus of the show throughout most of 2008, and is given a singles match of the Wrestlemania 25 card. Obviously, this points out that Jeff Hardy is ranked higher than R-Truth simply because he is the better and more over superstar.

People say Hardy is a terrible spot monkey, but in my opinion his matches are good if you can get your head out of your ass and see that the guy is consistant and gets the crowd behind him like no other superstar. People care about Jeff Hardy. If he was a heel, he'd probably be adored by the IWC. Hey, it worked with Brian Kendrick ;)

So Hardy will win this easily. He's underrated and all of his matches are at least entertaining, which is a lot more than what I can say for R-Truth, and a lot of WWE main eventers in general.

Hardy wins this one. In a fun, major spotty match. Hardy will climb to the second level of the ECW arena and swanton Killings through stacks of tables. Something totally crazy like that has to happen.

Hahahah this is probably going to be my favorite match of the tournament. I love Jeff Hardy and he's my favorite wrestler, but Killings is another personal fave of mine. The match would be quicked paced, involve some spots, and would be super entertaining to me. I hate voting against Killings, but Hardy is too big to overcome(popularity not size). There is no reason to think Killings would go over Hardy(one of the most popular wrestlers today). The match would be fast paced but in the end Hardy would hit a twist of fate, followed by swanton and easily move on to the 2nd round.

Hardy wins, he's better in an extreme environment, and willing to do crazy shit to get the job done. I'll save some better points for when Jeff gets a little further on.

He's improved alot and is not as much a spot monkey as he used to be when he started wrestling. In his prime form, with the current skill set he has, it could be carnage, the ability to do more than just jump off shit, combined with a body that is injury and drug(?) free, he could dominate the match with ease.

R-Truth is okay, but i never see that much that interest me from him. I reckon Hardy will prob win by forfeit as the ECW crowd would have murdered R-Truth while he's making his way through the crowd to reach the match.

Can Hardy lose here? Well he can but will he ? No he wont. Haryd in his prime is better than 2 R-Truths/Ron Killings. Hardy will just dominate in his own enviroment with Ladders, Chairs and Tables.

Hardy goes through, he was a pretty good Hardcore champ. He'll pull a 172" ladder out of his rectum and proceed to jump off of it.

Hardy would win easily in an extreme rules match, but I am a fan of r truth. Lately though, he hasn't been seen much in the wwe. So back on topic, Hardy gets the win

I picture K-Kwik going in for an axe kick hardy gets out of the way hits a twist of fate then brings the big ladder (watc the WM TLC matches if you don't understand) up to the balcony then jumps off the top to hit a swanton on K-Kwik. the only way mr. Killings can win this is if he moves out of the way of said Swanton or other high risk move.

With this being in an extreme environment I will say that Jeff Hardy takes the win here cause he can expand his offense more than Killings & he has been in more extreme situations than Killings has been in.

I would have loved to see Jeff Hardy work for Paul Heyman in an ECW ring. It would have been pure chaos- but lots of fun. In this match up against Killings, there would just be too many weapons for Hardy to use and too many things for Hardy to jump off of. Killings may be the stronger man, but Jeff Hardy is crazy. He would do anything to win and would be able to do so in an ECW ring.

Darn, I love both of these guys. But, as RVDgurl said, Jeff Hardy thrives in a hardcore environment, and I unfortunately can't say the same thing about Killings. I would have had a tougher time deciding between these two has this been in any other region, but Hardy easily walks away with the win here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back