• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ECW haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax don't take it so personal. The WWE has been around for years but that doesn't diminish the ECW in anyway nor vice versa. Each has it's own history and appeal. Heck even WCW had it's appeal. The only thing they did right was build the cruiserweights, something the WWE has never been able to do correctly

i dont know what to say but ecw is not what it was but its better than anything that comes on sci-fi if they got the wwe stars out it would be better

AWSOME DAYMO said:
I Hate E.c.w It Is Not Wrestling Tazz Vs King At Head 2 Head Tazz Choked Lawler Out Now Thats Illegal In Wrestling In It?

lol buddy it's a wrestling finishing move. Who cares if its a choke. it's a finisher that everybody knows when he locks in. it's over. or maybe not. that's the difference with what ECW was. It was about surprises. You never knew who was going to win. WWE you can totally predict that somebodys gonna jump in and there's gonna be a DQ. Or some bullshit like that.

PS. I wish everyone who is ignorant about what ECW is truely about. Watch this match with Tajiri vs Psicosis that was posted earlier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRGyKGt2kOg. The thing was. you never knew when the match was winding down. It could be a 5 min match or a 20 minute battle. It wasn't about telling "stories" it was about the ART of wrestling. To me, that's what wrestling is all about. If I wanted to watch a soap opera, it sure wouldn't be the WWE. Watch that match and listen to Joey Styles call every move that's used. You might learn something. And Vince always bitching about his commentating style....what a joke. He commentates LAPS around Jim Ross. That may be because JR does what vince tells him to do.

Mandrake said:
lol buddy it's a wrestling finishing move. Who cares if its a choke. it's a finisher that everybody knows when he locks in. it's over. or maybe not. that's the difference with what ECW was. It was about surprises. You never knew who was going to win. WWE you can totally predict that somebodys gonna jump in and there's gonna be a DQ. Or some bullshit like that.

PS. I wish everyone who is ignorant about what ECW is truely about. Watch this match with Tajiri vs Psicosis that was posted earlier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRGyKGt2kOg. The thing was. you never knew when the match was winding down. It could be a 5 min match or a 20 minute battle. It wasn't about telling "stories" it was about the ART of wrestling. To me, that's what wrestling is all about. If I wanted to watch a soap opera, it sure wouldn't be the WWE. Watch that match and listen to Joey Styles call every move that's used. You might learn something. And Vince always bitching about his commentating style....what a joke. He commentates LAPS around Jim Ross. That may be because JR does what vince tells him to do.
Define ignorant. What would make somebody not ignorant? How many episodes of the old ecw would somebody have to watch to not be ignorant. I'm not trying to start anything with you, just curious.

Dead set what with all the i hate WWE/ECW bullshit? There is no respect from either side , Its either ECW is not real wrestling or WWE wreslters suck...Ppl they are all superior athletes and the best of there chosen profession weither it be "hardcore" or "sports entertainment". When you come bragging WWEECWTNAWCWWWWWWWF is better you sound like kids in a school yard saying "My dad could kick your dads arse" blah blah bullshit.. If you don't like it don't fucking watch it and leave ppl who do want to alone for fucks sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back