• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possilbe combination of ECW and Smackdown Talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna whine and cry for a bit so bear with me.

Fuck Vince. Fuck em. Fuck Stephanie even more for "not getting along" with Paul Heyman...what because she was adopted by the "best business man in wrestling" entitles her to know more about the business than Paul Heyman. Fuck that bitch. I'd love to see her start an independant brand and make it successful.

It boggles my mind this situation. What is up everyones ass? Why don't they fuckin push the killswitch, reinstate the hardcore atmosphere of ECW and rehire Paul Heyman? What the fuck is the world (of wrestling) coming to.

ECW just didn't have a chance from the get-go lets face it. Kurt Angle quit, RVD and Sabu got caught smoking weed, and they had to give the title to the big show...bullox!

They should try getting ECW on ANY other network than Sci-Fi...like what the fuck were they thinking, first come first serve?

Fuckin parasites are the Macmahons...they see the success of One Night Stand and try to emulate it, water it down, and totally change it and expect the same success? Who the fuck do they think they are? I hope Vince goes bankrupt and Paul Heyman wins the New York lotto for gods sake.

WHERE HAS CREATIVITY VANISHED?

Well i would do something like this have ecw champ fight ecw champ merge the titles and make ecw like a show like how smackdown was to wwf it would be good make some new rivalrys every one is used new and longer storylines and well it will make the stars happy so everyone wrestles and no one gets left behind.

ps and get heat a tv spot to so raw can do the same thing.

Good talent is spread quite thinly across both brands, so I see this as a logical step. Actually, scrap that. CM Punk is being forced to face a bunch of Raw and Smackdown rejects for what is supposedly a world title. The smartest thing to do is to just dissolve the ECW brand and send the four or five guys from ECW back to from whence they came. All I see ECW as is a vehicle for Punk, so that's how I'll carry this post on from.

The best thing to do is to put Punk on Smackdown, near the top but not automatically in the main event. That's ECW dissolved right there. After WrestleMania Punk can pick up the scraps from whatever momentous fued's taken place in the Smackdown main event. This'd probably mean that he'd have to - like so many others - make a name for himself in a fued with The Undertaker. Eventually, he'd probably make his way to the main event himself. Either that or he'd be a high mid-carder.

ECW just isnt ECW anymore....the E stands for Extreme...but they have an Extreme Rules match like once in every 2 months or more...

The exchange of talent may be a breath of fresh air, but then a lot of ECW brand wrestlers wont get tv time....unless WWE can get 2 hour ECW....which wont happen.

If they do go back to 2 shows, what will happen to Joey Styles and Tazz...will one go to SmackDown and the other to RAW? I dont see that but I wonder...

Oh...and Hell Yea:)

Well hopefully this means we'll get to see the baby face feud for the ECW title that we woulda got this past summer. Have Rey Mysterio replace Chris Benoit for how that feud shoulda went down with CM Punk. I think the fans would be into that big time. Rey Mysterio VS CM Punk ECW Championship on the line, its perfect. Hell i'd even like to see Finlay battle Punk over the title, at least it will make Punk a more credible champion and maybe perhaps help him get into more the WWE style.

The problem with combining Smackdown and ECW, it makes the title look weak compared to the world heavyweight title and that just annoys me, they are severly disrespecting the brand, they made elijah burke look like a pure jobber to batista.

If i have to choose someone who i think could feud with punk though i would choose kane, the man deserves a title run and it would give the title some credibility

just combine both ecw and smackdown so you could then have wwe monday night raw and ecw smackdown. It woul work like this:

WWE Monday Night Raw:
WWE TITLE
IC TITLE
WORLD TAG TITLE
WOMENS

ECW Smackdown:
ECW TITLE...WHC and ECW Title merged
US TITLE
ECW TAG TEAM/FORMER WWE TAG TITLE
CRUISERWIEGHT TITLE

Simple....now everyone can stop complaining about ecw as it will be its own brand/company. i would like to see this happen....basically a wwe vs. ecw brand.

it would be heaven but the wwe would suggest to you that smackdown is a more established brand as ecw isnt, so they would rather eliminate ecw then merge it with smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back