• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ECW haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mugford1

I dont know why but i hate ECW probulary cause before RVD won (cheated) to get the title he got to ****y and ECW stars come to raw it just P1ssed me of.

You can thank Vince and the other "experts" in WWE for ECW guys coming to Raw. They shouldn't have them together. ECW should be completely seperate.

As far as RVD goes, thats something else you can thank the WWE for. ECW fans know what RVD was before he came to WWE and that WWE did everything they could to slow him down and tear his reputation apart just so shitheels like Cena could be champion. RVD winning the title was long overdue!

Through Wrestlezone I thought Cena was going to retain the title, but I guess not. I don't like ECW because Angle, and Big Show left. Also RVD took the title and how the fact that ECW fans are so ignorant and the only thing they want is hardcore, bloody matches...rediculous.

GGreen05 said:
Through Wrestlezone I thought Cena was going to retain the title, but I guess not. I don't like ECW because Angle, and Big Show left. Also RVD took the title and how the fact that ECW fans are so ignorant and the only thing they want is hardcore, bloody matches...rediculous.
Yep, you're an idiot.

ECW fans want great wrestling action. It doesn't have to be bloody and hardcoes every second. We just want great action not a bunch of no talent losers doing the same things every week.

Oh, BTW, RVD, Benoit, Malenko, Jericho, Eddie G, Rey M, Super Crazy, Tajiri, all of these guys made a name for themselves in ECW by being great WRESTLERS, not because they were in blood bath matches all the time.

Saying ECW fans only want hardcore, bloody matches shows how little you know about what ECW brings to the table.

At least Vince is willing to put over one of the ECW guys. Guys that came over from the WCW didn't even get that much.

Who would have thought,out of all the wrestling companies,it was the WCW that booked an invasion angle right.

"As far as RVD goes, thats something else you can thank the WWE for. ECW fans know what RVD was before he came to WWE and that WWE did everything they could to slow him down and tear his reputation apart just so shitheels like Cena could be champion. RVD winning the title was long overdue!"

Meh,I really don't think RVD is that great a wrestler. I saw wrestlers in the 80's and early 90's who had a hell of a lot more talent than RVD and got nowhere near the push this guy is getting.

And has far has his title "win" goes,if I was RVD I wouldn't even want to win it like that.

I wont lie, I'm a tab bit annoyed at the whole ECW deal. I mean I'll watch it, but it needs to axe the whole invasion with Raw stuff, and finally separate itself and establish its brand. I hate how the ECW guys talk so much smack to the WWE superstars and say they're not ballsy enough, arent tough enough, when in reality, the majority of the WWE roster could destroy the ECW has-beens. Now I understand thats their lifestyle and the way they go about promoting the brand, but if it werent for WWE there wouldnt be an ECW, so let it go and be thankful to Vince ur brand was brought back in the first place.

DAMN! Why is Rob Van Loser Head over there champ,i mean like what the heck! ECW should be off the air for good!Like come on!!!!!!

Jeepers!! Who likes ECW it sucks so much my mom doesn't even let me watch it.She said"turn that damn thing off!!!that's not wrestling that's CRAP!!!!!!

I'm just kidding ECW could KILL ALL the wwe superstars.ECW RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i' m just kidding ECW could "neh" would KILL ALL the WWE superstars.EWC RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is the worst fucking thread I have ever seen in my entire life. All of you just need to shut the fuck up before you make yourselves look more ignorant than you already do.

Why the hell would someone make a thread like this? ECW Haters in a ECW forum? I hate dumbass posters that make threads like this but I don't make a thread of it(Although....?). Cool, You guys don't like ECW new or old for whatever reasons, thats fine but don't cry about it! You all sound like whiny bitches! Why the hell would you come into an ECW forum then? Let alone no one has said anything relevant to why they hate ECW other than you don't like RVD(You must be on crack, or not like real wrestling) or because your mommas won't let you watch it(Are you atleast allowed to watch R-rated movies?) Either deal with it or shut the F--- UP and don't watch it! It's one thing to criticize something based on quality, but to say you hate something without a reason only makes you a tool! I'm literally sick from all the ECW bashing without merit. Have you ever watched the first incarnation of ECW? RVD's original ECW matches? Granted, the "new" ECW isn't all that built up yet and is far from being a quality product, but its only two weeks into the damn show! They don't even have a storyline built up yet! Is it really hurting every ECW-hater that they have a show? A show none the less on SCI-FI, Is it getting in the way of your Battlestar Galactica or whatever the hell they normally have on the channel? Is that why you all hate ECW? Its the only valid reason I can see all you bitchin so much about it for.

P.S. - ECW Sucks - Welcome to the forums, but your not going to be welcomed by too many others here with posts like your last 4. Try to convey something in your posts that brings credibility to a thread. Your last posts were borderline Spam with the exception or your mom, I got a good laugh from that. Other than that everything you wrote is self-explanatory of your opinions with one look at your screen name. You might want to ask your mom if your old enough to visit these forums the next time you want to share your opinions.

GGreen05 said:

dud watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRGyKGt2kOg is that what you call a hardcore bloody match huh smartguy :rolleyes:

people don't understand so much. Don't understand why certain wrestlers from ECW have always been loved by ECW fans, even though what they look like in WWE.

Everyone thats over earned that. There was a time the fans didn't like dreamer, didn't like RVD, through their matches, they earned the respect of the fans. Another thing you wouldn't understand, loyalty. you know, RVD had a big money contract with ECW, but chose to stay with ECW? many otheres were offered but chose to stay. Loyalty.

I'm done defending. Go out and find a tape trader and get the best of RVD if you don't understand why hes a favorite. You'll probably find some stuff on utube. Maybe some clips.

Maybe i'll get a collection of videos.

you want a beef with the show i'll give you one
you say that ecw fans just want good quality wrestling well whats with all the obscene gestures i heard at one night stand, like fuck him up

thats just totally uncalled for and its so fucking stupid because apart from one or 2 matches at one night stand it was effectivly a wwe show

i did see some of the previous ecw and even then i thought it a pile of horseshit, you want real proper wrestling you should watch the british wrestling they dont get paid as much and are not so pre-madonnas like all the american tosspots in both any of the american brands whether its wwe,ecw or tna

iain2ks said:
you want a beef with the show i'll give you one
you say that ecw fans just want good quality wrestling well whats with all the obscene gestures i heard at one night stand, like fuck him up

thats just totally uncalled for and its so fucking stupid because apart from one or 2 matches at one night stand it was effectivly a wwe show

i did see some of the previous ecw and even then i thought it a pile of horseshit, you want real proper wrestling you should watch the british wrestling they dont get paid as much and are not so pre-madonnas like all the american tosspots in both any of the american brands whether its wwe,ecw or tna
I agree with you on this,also why do they announce the person arfet they're in the ring what is this boxing?

Yes and I would rather see a good clean wrestling match I've been watching wrestling for 18+ years the only clean match I've seen them have now so far is when RVD defeated Angle but I think I know why Angle is taking time off so Angle jobbed to RVD that night,but if it wasn't for that Angle would have won.

Another reason I don't like ECW is the atmosphere too dark and too rude now there's people that go out there and put their bodies o the line for them and they call them horrible names, and probably do worse things to them to if people are going to say if this person wins we'll riot if that happen ECW would be banned.

I can Watch the videos since i live in canada and have to wait till ECW come here

I am a hardcore, old-school ECW fan and that is exactly why I HATE this crappy current "WWE watered doen" version. It is a joke what they think ECW was. Man, I miss the old days.

WWE fans are not real fans? I don't think so the WWE has been around long than ECW,and ECW fans didn't were not around when the WWF/WWE so by saying WWE/Cena fans are not real fans that is entirely false.

hey if it wasnt for wwf/e then then the wrestling business would not be what it is today

there would be no tna
no ecw
even wcw wouldnt have made it if it wasnt for wwf/e

i been a fan of wrestling for 20 years and what ecw do is not wrestling!

Whoah, whoah, whoah everybody. Sheesh, calm down!! No need to insult.

Okay, here's what I think. Personally, I've watched old ECW matches and they were freaken' awsome. Great talent, great moves, great everything. I think it's ignorant and plain stupid to say that ECW isn't wrestling- IT IS! Okay the brand new ECW needs work- a lot of it but, we have to give it time. I don't like it much yet but, we'll see what happens.

Onto WWE, WWF- we have to respect it too. It's been around for almost 30+ years, and without I doubt that pro wrestling would not be as big as it is today without it. If you're a fan of WWE (which I am), that's not a bad thing. Same goes for ECW.

Flames Out
Dragon

I Hate E.c.w It Is Not Wrestling Tazz Vs King At Head 2 Head Tazz Choked Lawler Out Now Thats Illegal In Wrestling In It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back