Luger vs. Heenan

• The Narcissist

• Weasel

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place int he ECW Region under Extreme Rules, from Denver, Co.

#13. "The Total Package" Lex Luger
luger.jpg

vs.

#52. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
heenan.jpg

Now wait a second here. ECW may save Bobby here. While he never did anything as a wrestler he had an army at his command called the Heenan Family. Throw in all of them against Luger, and believe it or not I have to go with Heenan here.

If Heenan has the Heenan family, then Luger can have the horsemen circa 1987, and I think that would be enough to neutralise the Heenan family, especially at the three other horsemen from that time were themselves part of the best Heenan family.

Luger was a beast, and while I never really liked him, I think he is more than capable of dispatching a non wrestler, before his family can even get to the ring. Luger wins.

Heenan was a wrestler. Not for long, but he was. Quite a good one at that. He's also got several victories in WWE. Guess what type of wrestlers they were. Yeah, you guessed it, big muscular ones.

Klunder is right. With this being in ECW you've got to take The Heenan Family into account. Heenan wins.

Heenan was a wrestler. Not for long, but he was. Quite a good one at that. He's also got several victories in WWE. Guess what type of wrestlers they were. Yeah, you guessed it, big muscular ones.

Klunder is right. With this being in ECW you've got to take The Heenan Family into account. Heenan wins.

When did he get victories over big muscular wrestlers in WWE? The only match I can think of him winning is when him and the islanders beat the bulldogs and Koko B. Ware at WrestleMania IV. Also, he was a singles wrestler for about a year in the 1960s, I cannot find a single match he had in that time anywhere, so I'll take your word for it that he was good, but I am left thinking why he would become a permanent manager at 21 years old if he was that good in ring.

The Heenan Family could come into play, but if they did, you have to take into account all of the people that Luger has teamed with over the years, and the threat is neutralised.

I say Heenan loses Let's see Heenan's advantages Heenan family neutralized by the horsemen, Smarts, luger's jacked the counters that plus Luger has acces to weapons. Luger wins by submission to the rack in match involving the heenan family and teh horseman.

Luger wins it here in a quick match.Yes like it has been mentioned before the brain has the heenan family and the use of weapons,but luger has the 4 horseman ane he too can use weapons.Although luger wasnt a favorite of mine i think bobby will have alot of ring rust seeing how he hasnt wrestle in a few years,so luger can use that to his advantage.Luger takes the win.

As much as Heenan's Family can come into play, there are plenty more people who would love to destroy Heenan and the little man had more enemies than allies.

So ECW can work against Bobby as well as to his advantage. If you boil it down to the fact that the Family are neutralised, Heenan doesn't have the strength to inflict any damage with the weapons at his avail. Luger wins in (literally) seconds

I have to give the win to Luger. The only member of the Heenan Family in Denver is Andre, but he'll already be weakened by his fight with Chono. Heenan gives out to the Torture Rack in a relative squash.

This little part of the bracket is one of my favorites. The winner here (Luger) faces the winner of Scorpio and Finlay, and either match would be great.

Well as much as I enjoy the Brains wit and sneakiness, the guy is completely over matched here. Didn't the Brain lose to the Red Rooster? With this being ECW, Luger's flying forearm of doom is enough to beat anyone. The steel plate in his forearm which was banned is now perfectly legal in this match. So torture rack, flying forearm, take your pick.

Luger wins this one about as quick as taking a piss. Heenan will run around, try to ware Luger down that way, but Lex will eventually catch him and put him in a torture rack and drop Heenan like a bad habit on his way to round 2.

Heenan is the greatest manager of all time, but he never fared well in the ring. I only remember him being involved in two matches (against The Red Rooster at WM V and The Big Boss Man on a WWF home video), and he got squashed in both. During his prime, Luger would have readily handled both The Red Rooster and The Big Boss Man. So, by transitivity, I'm going with Luger here.

Pick: Luger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back