Ear Piercings...

Dark Blaze

Say what I want, when I want.
I'm thinking of piercing my ear this Friday...after my exams are over...then I'll go get shit faced....anyway...anyone here has them? Does it hurt getting them? How do I take care of it after etc. I'm planning on just piercing one lobe..seeking advice.

Wait, you don't want to do them yourself do you?

Oh and it doesn't hurt at all. I've had mine done 3 times now. Don't feel anything. Just twist them once a day, and use salt water if you think you need it to clean them.

I have both of my ears and my left testical pierced.The testical didn't hurt at all. My ears still do and they were done years ago. lol

Nah it doesn't hurt that much at all, it's pretty quick too. Just make sure it doesn't get infected, because that really can hurt.

Flames Out
Dragon

if your white it should be a no go on the ear piercing, white guys in high school with ear rings are generic and probably wear abercrombie on a regular basis. Id say get shit faced which I shall do too once my exams are finished also, and maybe go for a nice nature walk or something but at all costs avoid the ear piercing

Well you don't shoved it IN as much as you shove it THROUGH the sack area. Trust me. It drives chicks wild. lol.

So what if they had missed and got a nut?:p Chicks find the strangest shit wild.

if your white it should be a no go on the ear piercing, white guys in high school with ear rings are generic and probably wear abercrombie on a regular basis. Id say get shit faced which I shall do too once my exams are finished also, and maybe go for a nice nature walk or something but at all costs avoid the ear piercing

Nope, not white. And nature walk= not for me....can't wait for exams to end!!

Yeah I always think that if you're unable to produce sperm, it's a good thing. You get to go bare....no chance of pregnancy.

That's if you already have a kid that you wanted.

Yeah, but lack of sperm doesn't stop the spread of STD's. Lack of contreceptive knowledge is why many third world countries have AIDS epidemics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back