Animorphs

Hulk Hogan's Brother

Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
I don't know what put them into my head but as a kid I loved this series of books. They were written by K.A.Applegate and they were about this alien creatures called Yeerks who would slither into your ear and take control over your body. Five kids saw a spaceship crash in an abandoned contruction site where they learned about the Yeerk invasion from Elfangor, an Andalite Prince.

Andalites were an alien species who went from planet to planet to fight the evil Yeerks. This Andalite Prince was hurt and about to die and figured that humans had no chance against such an advanced race of aliens who had enslaved a lot of other races. So he gave them the only weapon he had, the power to morph into any animal they touched.

I just wondered if there were any Animorphs fans on this forum. The main series lasted 54 books and there was a TV show which I never saw. It has a cult following mostly but isn't hugely popular from what I know.

So is there anyone here who remembers the Animorphs or am I the only nerd here? Who was your favorite character and which was your favorite book? Did you like the ending to the series?

If there are any fans here, let us discuss about them.

I watched the show, my best mate at the time was obsessed and read all the books.

I loved the Animorphs. I still have never read The Unexpected. It bugs me to this day.

All the characters were pretty cool and I guess if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be Tobias. The ending to the series was alright. If one had to die, I assumed it would be Rachel since she had a gung-ho attitude throughout the whole series.

If you ever watched the Animorphs series on Nickelodeon, those Andalites looked fucking creepy.

I loved the Animorphs. I still have never read The Unexpected. It bugs me to this day.

All the characters were pretty cool and I guess if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be Tobias. The ending to the series was alright. If one had to die, I assumed it would be Rachel since she had a gung-ho attitude throughout the whole series.

If you ever watched the Animorphs series on Nickelodeon, those Andalites looked fucking creepy.

I hated the ending as a kid. I really liked Jake throughout the series and I did not like it that he ended up as a depressed dude. But looking back now, I guess the ending was pretty realistic.

Tobias was cool too. Finding out that Elfangor was his dad was probably the shocker of the series.

I haven't read the Ellimist Chronicles as yet. I have read the rest though.

How was the TV series? I've heard that there were some innacuracies like morphing clothing and all.

And I think that you can get the e-books online. Though I'd probably get in trouble for naming the source.

THANKS FOR THE SPOILER LJL

Yeah, I own the first like, 47 of them, plus the first choose your own adventure and Megamorphs #3; the only thing that bugged me about the show is that they made Cassie a hottie, which was one of the few things she definitely wasn't. Then I got over it because she was hot.

Rattlesnake, it was on Nick, they ain't gonna let them be naked after each morph

Rattlesnake, it was on Nick, they ain't gonna let them be naked after each morph

I think you could morph in tight clothing and underclothes. I certainly would not have minded seeing Rachel in tight clothing. Anyways I never got to see the series anyway.:shrug::disappointed:

And LJL I do not think that The Unexpected was all that special from what I remember.

I loved Animorphs as a kid, I think I had the first twelve books or so and enjoyed them. I only remember a vague outline of the plots of most of them, it's been a good while since reading them. Remember seeing parts of the show, but otherwise a good series, I loved flicking the pages to do the transformation effect whenever I was bored.

I loved Animorphs as a kid, I think I had the first twelve books or so and enjoyed them. I only remember a vague outline of the plots of most of them, it's been a good while since reading them. Remember seeing parts of the show, but otherwise a good series, I loved flicking the pages to do the transformation effect whenever I was bored.

Yeah those transformations at the end of every page were pretty cool as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back