DX - Third Member (merged)

I think it should be orton but it wont happen because the roster is so thin look at smackdown mark henry gets injured and the best they can do in MR.kenedy
why not use big show

I dont see it anywhere on wwe.com, someone please tell me where it is on there?

I do not think that the big show will be the third member of DX, I hope that the third person should be John Cena

I think it should be Kenny from the Spirit Squad. He can say that all the times that HHH & HBK outsmarted the McMahons that it was because he told them all of their plans. That would keep D-X around longer, give HBK some time off and make him happy, and make some interesting feuds between SS members.

i want to see Carlito as a member of DX, i think he'd be PERFECT!!!!! This guy could be HUGE if he could just get a real chance!!! I doubt vince even would pick him, it'd probably be a no namer that is gimmicked as an old friend of HBK and Triple H's.

I want Cena to join DX. Or how about Lita? At least, she'll be able to wrestle with Hunter and Shawn. I think that would be great.

i think johnny nitro and melina would be a good edition but they would have to get rid of that paparazzi gimmick. but from what i have read elsewhere they arent gonna have dx around too much longer.

it should be either kenny (i dont like him that much but actually the story line for that would be awesome and plus no one really knows his personallity yet) Carlito (he is a great face right now which is what dx is right now and what HHH wants to be) or some one that could be really awesome as a main eventer like bobby lashley ( the only thing with him is i dont know if he could pull of the hilarious attitude needed for DX plus hes on Smackdown!)
Nitro cant be on DX right now because he is a heel which would almost counter act all the work put into dx being a face faction.
Randy Orton can't be because he is one of the two biggest heels around right now.
Edge is the same as randy orton basically
And last but not least CENA would never work i mean it would be awesome to see because he can be funny like when he used to do all the Rhyming and diss everyone for some reason he kinda reminds me of a cross between stone cold and the rock personallity wise (just my opinion) But he wouldnt work for DX because he and HHH both share the same common goal of winning the title and cena is going at it right now trying to get it back from edge which if cena had the belt HHH would automatically hate him plus not to mention that everyone mentioned is in a current story line.......
X-PAC is with MTV Wrestling X society project which means he aint coming back unless he lets vince pay of his contract
NAO they are in TNA which i've heard rumors Vince offered to pay they're contracts but im almost positive they wont come back.....
Chyna last i heard had some reality shows she was working on
The Hardy Boyz would be awesome but i dont think matt hardy has the personality to pull it off i dont know about Jeff but i would Love to see the hardy boyz back
and i think i have said all my opinion although in WWE things change all the time so anything is possible DX is gonna be fased out unless it extremely raises the ratings which so far its doing so i am gonna guess that the new member is either Carlito Lashely Kenny or Posibly it might be X-pac but i dont like the Idea of just copying the old DX they need a new member to work with. Laterz You guys we'll find out monday i suppose if anyones gonna be added at all

Where is it even said there will be a third DX member? I haven't seen anything about a third DX member.

If there was though, I would hope it was Carlitto but he's busy in another angle.

I'd laugh if it was Shane. Could start something big if he turned on Vince. I heard Spirit Squad was breaking up so could be one of those guys.

charles said:
hello wrestlezone community my name is charles . personaly i think the best person to be the third member if dx should be carlito.

Now that. That is cool :)

Yeah i like Johnny Nitro joining that would be cool, or now that the spirit squad have broken up, how about Johnny!! When he was Johnny Jeter in OVW he was the ultimate ****y a**hole so that could fit!!

It wont happen tho. DX will beat the mcmahons at summerslam, then orton will put michaels out of action to start his feud with HHH!!

Hey I like the idea of Kenny joining DX. Any candidate should be young and new. Nitro & Melina would be Ok too.

Well, I understand the whole thing about Michaels needing knee surgery after Summerslam and HHH getting into the program with Randy Orton, but Vince McMahon needs to wisen up. DX is, was, and always will be a big money maker. So, with that in mind, why not repackage DX with somebody completely new and drop most of the **** references. The parodies and popularity can continue. HBK could be back as one of the mouth pieces of the new group, but give other guys a chance. Carlito would be an obvious choice and can bring Trish into it. If Jeff Hardy gets his act together, they can resign him and get the tag team back with Matt, to give it that NAO feel to the group. The other is a complete mind boggler, but think back to his WCW days. Chavo would be great. When he was feuding with Eddie back in WCW, he played the crazy guy to a T. He can bring the horse back and fun could be had by all.

Now, to compliment that, Vince should also think abouty bringing back another great money maker. Ok, everybody do it with me, hold up 4 fingers on one hand. Yes, thats it, the Horsemen. Flair is set to retire very quickly. He and his best friend Arn Anderson would be great at running the group. But to make this work, they too need to stay young, to be able to keep up and feud with DX. Start out with the obivous choice to fill the Nature Boy role as possibly Edge. He does have a lot going for him and he's still young. Although Matt Striker has been largely under used, you can put him in there as the Enforcer. Shelton Benjamin could be added as the seasoned mat technition like Tully Blanchard was for the group. As for the muscle, well, I think its high time that Lashley made a character change and raise his stock in the company.

I think if you get a young full rebirth of both DX and the Horsemen, there will a sizeable increase in the ratings. Have the two stables feud for a little while, see where that takes teh company.

There are a lot of ideas in this forum. Too bad none of us are working for WWE (at least not yet). LOL

:)

why is this thread even up??? EVERYBODY KNOWS DX IS NOT GETTING A NEW MEMBER...the storyline will be up in a month or so...i don't like it, i'm a huge dx fan, but let's face it guys, itz not gonna happen

Hi, I'm Juan, I personally hate Carlito ever since I met him when he was a boy in one of his father's events back in Puerto Rico, he was way too arrogant for a kid. I think you guys think too obvious I would like Rob Conway to be the third member of DX, he would fit right in, he has the attitude the mic skills and the talent to go with DX.

After reading many of these posts, I have got to say that there are some real marks out there.
D-X, as it is now, was never meant to be the D-X of old. Just two old friends (both of whom have had career threatening injuries at some point in the past) reminessing over thier heydays.
As far as a third member goes, don't even look for one. WWE may tease one, but, if it is not a member of the old D-X it would be just like the several failed attempts to repackage the old "Four Horsmen" gimmick. For this to happen, even in the dreams of true fans, BG and Kip James would both have to be fired from TNA (or leave for some other reason), X-Pac would have to terminate his contract with Wrestling Society X (the MTV wrestling promotion that I have seen mentioned many times within this thread that no one seems to really know the name of, or even the status of as MTV has not even released a pilot made for TV yet), and Chyna (Ms. Lauer) would have to do alot of ass-kissing and detox (she has her alcohol issues now as anyone who watched her on MTV can tell you).
As for the names I have seen tossed around, I find most of them ludicrous!

1.) Carlito....NOT EVEN IN YOUR WETTEST NIGHTMARES! He has become a face wrestler over the past several weeks as his character needs more developement. A classic example of a wrestler who got pushed too hard too fast while he was too green.
2.) Edge....Has made steam as the # 1 rated heel on RAW as of his initial title win over Cena when he cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase. Besides, the WWE need him as a heel as HHH has now become a face wrestler. Who else they gonna get?
3.) Gregory Helms...A hopeless loss here. He is Smackdown!
4.) KANE....Reputedly retireing soon to persue an acting career.
5.) Matt and Jeff Hardy....This would give D-X a NAO feel, but, without the original flair. NAO had the attitude of D-X. I just do not see that attitude in Matt and Jeff Hardy.

Edge and Lita could be a good choice. a BIG no Cena or Orton, both of them are mere idiots, with some attitude that is not suiting the show.

Well, other than that I dont see anyone worthwhile, but how about Chris Benoit of Chris Jericho?

carlito or an unusual twist of shane or stephany mcmahon i like the idea of the hardys

From a storyline stand point Kenny is an excellent choice to turn on Vince and help DX win and say he wanted to be with a winning team.

u know wat forget dx forget wwe period people just need to tune in to tna i hoping everbody heard wat rhino said about vince mcmahon and his ecw plans thats y iam TNA_4_LIFE

armyprince said:
From a storyline stand point Kenny is an excellent choice to turn on Vince and help DX win and say he wanted to be with a winning team.

That would make sense as the Spirit Squad are splitting up soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back