• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DX- Stale as Can Be

Dx is meant to be a stable not a tag team. Dx returned to sell merchandise and to incorporate Michaels conveniently back into storylines. Triple H is now out of the title picture freeing up room for others to challenge for the WWE Title and their promos can't be any worse than they already are.

You know why? because the WWE is a washed up has been in PG era for wrestling and hardcore promos.

I think DX is going to be done very soon. If there's one thing you have to give HHH and HBK credit for, it's being in tune with the times and what the fans want (moreso HBK). DX turning lame and running it's course will actually BECOME the storyline itself as both men are "tired of playing around" and it's "just not funny anymore!". I do think a feud is definitely on the way between the two.

DX needs to cut out their arrogance these two locker room "leaders" must get a hard on from burying talent on air because they do it consistently.

The best way you can tell about a person or a thing is to see if it's done consistently if it looks like a jerk acts like a jerk and smells like a jerk it's probably a jerk.

I don't like them very much right now I never really cared for HHH and find HBK to be overrated by many.

Sure some of the stuff is funny but Ted and Cody have lost the "rub" they got from DX during there feud after Hunter and Shawn verbally buried them the past few weeks.

Cena makes a habit of this too the obnoxious arrogant thumbing your nose verbal burying of younger talent needs to stop.

How about that triple threat "title match" it seems more like a joke than a title match to me know pre-match psychology whatsoever. Heck even when Cena tried to say he would retain it still came off as a joke !

DX just need a liitle bit more freedom when it comes to material. What's the point of DX if they're not allowed to be degenerates. Let's see more of the original DX stuff that made everyone love them.

I am getting sick of Raw opening with Jeri-Show confronting the Celeb guest host... then DX coming out and running in the same circle again. Shawn Michaels needs to go old school and be the same Shawn Michaels that challenged the Undertaker at last WrestleMania. Hunter needs to turn back into the sledgehammer swinging HHH. Combine that with the DX, and you might have have something interesting. Have them destroy some guys in the back. It would ad more depth to the funny in the ring microphone stuff. The best way to use DX IMO would to add another member who is a younger mid card guy, and use it to push him. I know that HHH is against it, but it would work wonders for the WWE / Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back