dx mocking hogan..hogan mocking dx

Taker4545

Getting Noticed By Management
i saw the dx match and they kept mocking hogan i didnt see the hogan match but i read he threw a dx chop or somethin to mock them can this be setting up the nwo vs dx angle if its going to happen? it seems like its wrestlemania all over again when they gave the hints bout dx coming back

I knew someone would post this. This is a possibility of happeniing. Seeing as that is how the first dx angle started. I hope so

Wow that sounds pretty cool... although unfortunately I didn't waste my money on SummerSlam so I've not seen it...

He means at the end of dx match hhh does the thing to his ear and then hbk says "maybe" and in hogans match he did the crotch chops to rko.

Hogan did the corner punches to Orton, with a crotch chop before the last one. It's just Hogan working a crowd. And the ear thing DX did was just for fun.

yeah but everybody said that maybe the wrestlemania thing was just for fun as well and we see what happened, so you never know

it wouldent be Mania IMO anyway it would be a Servivor Series classic though it does mean more Hogan as WM would have the Ortan rematch, where Hogan can finally put the legend killer over having first beaten him.

thats not even a possability is it with nash being in tna? i wish it was but im not sure that it is, but i hope that even though may not be able to do it vince finds a way to at least get hogan on board and do this dx vs. nwo storyline, if they do the ratings will be the highest in years, and i say that without reservation, but im not ven sure if they are really interested in this, but if they are it would be a smart move if they could pull it off

Well you all have seen the survivor series poster right NWO logo with DX sprayed over it Hulk Hogans in NWO Shanw HHH in DX

hey there is a likely chance that this will happen just like senifeld 83 said ppl thought at wrestlemania it was just for fun but dx came back

if they do it who do you think they would get to tag with hogan? they could get a former mamber or somehow add orton to the nwo so that will make a smoother transition for his fued with triple h after the dx run is over. but i hope it is someone that was formerly in the group but this would also make sense to me i guess.

well i think nashes contract with tna is running out and i herd there not happy with him and also scott hall has bin training again in puerto rico so if it were to happen they might get a chance to get them back id love to see the outsiders back also i read nash is one of the very few former wwe wrestlers that has a great relationship with vince so u never know if it does happen like someone said b4 the ratings will be the highest in years vince would be stupid if he didnt do it when he gets the chance

When HBK was in NWO it was the WWE's version and he was only a manager, and it wasn't for very long.

i just got done watching the hogan and orton match and besides the dx chop hogan was also wrestling a lil dirty reminded me of hollywood hogan days anyone else notice that?

i wouldnt mind seeing the nwo vs dx feud, but im a big dx fan so it would cut cause hogan has creative control of his matches and would want to win with the NWO

I really don't want it to happen... But then again I do... I dont think it would be that intresting now... But I dunno... It does seem like a nifty way to start the rivalry... But I just think it was just for fun...

I think that HBK still has a beef with Hogan due to SS'05 and HHH was pissed at Hogan cos he didnt put Orton over with those two being good friends in real life.

HHH is untouchable in the WWE and has all the stroke (we all know hes why Orton still has a job) and knows he can bash Hogan and nothing will come of it.

i dont think anythin will come of it but itd be great to see it i enjoyed seein DX mock Hogan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back