Dumbest WZ Member

No votes for me. That should change!

Anyway, I vote Unanimous. He is so retartet he can't even spell retart right! :D

I vote for Downward Spiral. Not very smart.

He's from Australia, so that pretty much says it all.

I corrected your grammatical mistake once. So therefore, you got corrected by the dumbest WZ member!

It's the kangaroo population in the census that gives us bad statistics, too. We aren't all that stupid...it's just a type of stereo.

great saying by Sir Robert Muldoon. Wish it was true now though. With Kiwis leaving new Zealand for Australia it raises the collective IQs of Both Countries. I really wish this was true but alas Idiots breed more.

I'd say Downward Spiral is the dumbest WZ member... he made this thread in an attempt to draw away attention from himself. NOT WORKING, Comrade. lol

I'd say Downward Spiral is the dumbest WZ member... he made this thread in an attempt to draw away attention from himself. NOT WORKING, Comrade. lol
I change my vote. Anyone who lol's themselves has to win this award.

My vote goes to the nobody who posted before me.

I change my vote. Anyone who lol's themselves has to win this award.

My vote goes to the nobody who posted before me.

He quotes what someone has actually said on TV in his sig. That's deserving enough for you to shush, Mr Slyfox, and let him be.

He was clearly conforming to the Slyfox standard. You've shunned another potential member trying to tag along on the sleeve of your e-coat. I understand independence may be a good thing, but get some lackeys while you can.

By the way Mr S, I use my phone all the time in class, and still get A's. So there. It's definitely only a distraction for dumb people that can't work out what the hell goes on in class by themselves.

Dragging up a month-old topic, but I just wanted to throw that one in..."I'm a little slow".

He quotes what someone has actually said on TV in his sig. That's deserving enough for you to shush, Mr Slyfox, and let him be.

He was clearly conforming to the Slyfox standard. You've shunned another potential member trying to tag along on the sleeve of your e-coat. I understand independence may be a good thing, but get some lackeys while you can.
Umm...is this your gimmick? To just go around talking randomly and nonsensically?

I might want to change my vote back.

By the way Mr S, I use my phone all the time in class, and still get A's. So there. It's definitely only a distraction for dumb people that can't work out what the hell goes on in class by themselves.

Dragging up a month-old topic, but I just wanted to throw that one in..."I'm a little slow".
Way to be a societal prick.

I just wanted to throw that in. ;)

If you were seriously suggesting I become the lackey of a half-wit that idolizes a character from a popular kid's cartoon, my vote for you was a dead-on decision. I am no one's lackey... if anyone should be the back-breaking mule, Sly gets the position.

If you were seriously suggesting I become the lackey of a half-wit that idolizes a character from a popular kid's cartoon, my vote for you was a dead-on decision. I am no one's lackey... if anyone should be the back-breaking mule, Sly gets the position.

:lmao:

:lmao:

:lol: :lmao:

Umm...is this your gimmick? To just go around talking randomly and nonsensically?

I might want to change my vote back.

What I said should make sense to you. However, the purpose of what I said should be unclear, as was the point.

Way to be a societal prick.

I just wanted to throw that in. ;)

I dislike conformists. Therefore, I am not one. We don't all secretly have a congregation of phones-in-class users. That's just what I do, not because others do. So societal is stretching.

Way to be an egotistical, condescending bastard.

;)

This is the bar room. The days of seriousness, decency and political correctness are gone. Those three virtues jumped off of a 45-storey building and took legalities with them long ago. Leaving this place void of any moral bindings.

But seriousness is especially dead.

Downward Spiral said:
This is the bar room. The days of seriousness, decency and political correctness are gone. Those three virtues jumped off of a 45-storey building and took legalities with them long ago. Leaving this place void of any moral bindings.

But seriousness is especially dead.

O RLY?!

Once I see you put a penis past your pink puffy peckers, I'll truly believe this place lacks morals... and quite kindly leave here to let you at your craft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back