Don't Forget

So many people seem to be forgetting about me in this election, calling passive, lazy, but none of that is true. In fact, it makes me angry. I'm not on one extreme or the other, but I guess that's a problem though. I don't want to be in the middle, I don't want to be forgotten. I'm not last, but I'm not first either -- that's just not good enough.

I want this more than anybody else in this election. Dagger's proven to be inept. He refuses to acknowledge that people are bringing up his faults and is treating this all as one big joke. I've been called a try-hard, shat on for random stuff, but you have to own up to it. You refuse to. You're trying to pull the wool over our eyes, your whole campaign has turned to smoke and mirrors. You're a non-factor, Dagger, so you better shape up soon or just give up. This isn't a joke, so don't treat it like one. Now, we all know Dagger doesn't care, but does Coco? I don't know. I appreciate his take on the election, but I have serious doubts about how he's going to handle this. The sudden interest in a mod spot is surprising. Why had he never mentioned it before? If he had wanted to be spam mod, he very well could have spoken up a long time ago. We all know Coco's not one to hold his tongue, so he certainly wouldn't have if he'd wanted the spot. When the election came around -- BAM -- Coco's interested. Even if it is genuine, how long will he do his job? Will he commit to doing what a moderator needs to do? I don't know. He's never proven to be committed to much. WZCW is a prime example of this. Coco has slight interest, then when he gets bored, he abandons it. It didn't matter that he had fucked over the guys on creative that had written his push or that he'd wasted so much time, he up and left. Why wouldn't he just up and leave his mod spot one day? He'll get bored with it, I'm sure.

Don't get me wrong, I like Coco as much as the next guy, but I'm not playing second fiddle here. This is a contest and I want to win. I have since day one. I want to be mod because I can help. It didn't matter when Doc told me I'd never be mod, nope, I kept on going. It didn't matter that I wasn't chosen when others were or that I was seemingly off the radar, because I kept on going. I've been at this because I believe I can help. I've learned lots on my way, from the likes of JGlass, Dave, xfear, KB, Sly, Theo, Blue, LSN, tdigle, even Doc. Some I learned more about wrestling from (KB, Sly, xfear), some taught me how to be a better poster (Dave, JGlass), and others did smaller things along the way, by being kind or brutally honest. That shaped and helped me learn my flaws and my strengths, but I think it made me ready for what this competition entails. It hasn't been all good, though. I crossed Slyfox early on and he's never been a fan of mine, Doc and I had a number of blowups; it happens.

Plenty of people in this competition entered for the glory, I entered so that I could honestly help. I'm not going to be that guy -- the one who tries and tries and tries, but always fails. I wouldn't mind it, normally, but I truly believe I'm better qualified than the my opponents.

In short, don't forget about me. We all know you won't vote for Dagger, but if you're stuck between Coco and I -- vote for me.

I'm not voting for you only because you're a lock to be a mod already. Just not through this election.

You don't need Tough Enough to make it in the WWE, yo.

This isn't a joke, so don't treat it like one. Now, we all know Dagger doesn't care, but does Coco? I don't know. I appreciate his take on the election, but I have serious doubts about how he's going to handle this. The sudden interest in a mod spot is surprising. Why had he never mentioned it before? If he had wanted to be spam mod, he very well could have spoken up a long time ago. We all know Coco's not one to hold his tongue, so he certainly wouldn't have if he'd wanted the spot. When the election came around -- BAM -- Coco's interested.
I expect what's running through my mind would be a little hard to for a try-hard like yourself to understand, so let me break it down for you. If you want a girl, fawning desperately over her normally isn't the best course of action. Surely this isn't breaking news to you.

Even if it is genuine, how long will he do his job? Will he commit to doing what a moderator needs to do? I don't know. He's never proven to be committed to much. WZCW is a prime example of this. Coco has slight interest, then when he gets bored, he abandons it. It didn't matter that he had fucked over the guys on creative that had written his push or that he'd wasted so much time, he up and left. Why wouldn't he just up and leave his mod spot one day? He'll get bored with it, I'm sure.
I was pretty solidly with WZCW that last time but the shoot craze got to me. Heck, I'd still be there today if I were welcomed back, but I tried reapplying with Hollis Hickok and Bo Carson and the reception from the staff was less than inviting. But if that bridge weren't burnt and they still wanted me, I'd be glad to come in and eat whatever shit they wanted me to so long as I could have some WZCW-related fun again. I didn't want to leave that last time, so the questions of my dedication are dated. But more than dated, there's no indication that I'd ever turn my back on the spam sections as I've loved her like no other since day one. In fact my dedication to spam is more rock-solid than whatever loose association you have to the WWE section. Whatsupwitdat?

Don't get me wrong, I like Coco as much as the next guy, but I'm not playing second fiddle here. This is a contest and I want to win. I have since day one. I want to be mod because I can help.
You could help more in the spam section than the WWE section. Why not apply for a position where there's a legitimate need? What behind the scenes role do you expect you'll be filling up north?

It didn't matter when Doc told me I'd never be mod, nope, I kept on going. It didn't matter that I wasn't chosen when others were or that I was seemingly off the radar, because I kept on going.
To go back to my favourite analogy, methinks a real woman would have gotten a restraining order by now.

Plenty of people in this competition entered for the glory, I entered so that I could honestly help. I'm not going to be that guy -- the one who tries and tries and tries, but always fails. I wouldn't mind it, normally, but I truly believe I'm better qualified than the my opponents.
How so? You may say you're qualified, but look at my work in WZCW. Look at the debate reactions. You may SAY you're qualified, but I PROVE every time I post that I play to win. And as they say, actions speak louder than words.

You could help more in the spam section than the WWE section. Why not apply for a position where there's a legitimate need? What behind the scenes role do you expect you'll be filling up north?

Not necessarily. My expertise is that of WWE. I could very easily be another helping hand to handle spam and whatnot. I'm not going to change my tune now and say, "Oh, well there's 3 WWE mods, so I'll go to the Spam Sections instead." I'm no Dagger, I'll stick to what I got this far on.

How so? You may say you're qualified, but look at my work in WZCW. Look at the debate reactions. You may SAY you're qualified, but I PROVE every time I post that I play to win. And as they say, actions speak louder than words.

Are we discrediting what I've done now? Come on, Coco. I've had success in WZCW too, I did well in the debate too, I've been proving it this whole time.

Not necessarily. My expertise is that of WWE. I could very easily be another helping hand to handle spam and whatnot. I'm not going to change my tune now and say, "Oh, well there's 3 WWE mods, so I'll go to the Spam Sections instead." I'm no Dagger, I'll stick to what I got this far on.
If you're an expert, then why is it so easy for the likes of shattered dreams to call your qualifications into question? I've certainly had no such questions about my worth to the spam sections over the course of the election.

Are we discrediting what I've done now? Come on, Coco. I've had success in WZCW too, I did well in the debate too, I've been proving it this whole time.
You've done a good job proving to be second-rate in WZCW, a bland midcarder who should probably stay put. And in the debates you did a good job of falling through the cracks and failing to distinguish yourself. So I guess if you want to prove that you're the second best choice in this election, you've really hit that ball out of the park.

If you're an expert, then why is it so easy for the likes of shattered dreams to call your qualifications into question? I've certainly had no such questions about my worth to the spam sections over the course of the election.

He questioned my ability to drive discussion, something I never once referred to as a sticking point of my election campaign.

You've done a good job proving to be second-rate in WZCW, a bland midcarder who should probably stay put. And in the debates you did a good job of falling through the cracks and failing to distinguish yourself. So I guess if you want to prove that you're the second best choice in this election, you've really hit that ball out of the park.

Second-longest reigning Elite X Champion of all time? Yeah, second-rate, I guess. The only reason I "fell through the cracks" was because people were too busy watching you run Dagger into a corner. What difference would it have made if I tagged along on that? I just answered all my questions and tried to get my point across.

He questioned my ability to drive discussion, something I never once referred to as a sticking point of my election campaign.
I think he questioned your activity level in the section. Fair question at the time, but I guess you're probably stepping it up right now because you want something. :rolleyes:

Second-longest reigning Elite X Champion of all time? Yeah, second-rate, I guess.
I can name ten guys on the roster who could have out-RP'd any of your challengers with their keyboard tied behind their back. So yeah, second-rate compared to the REAL talent in the fed.

The only reason I "fell through the cracks" was because people were too busy watching you run Dagger into a corner. What difference would it have made if I tagged along on that? I just answered all my questions and tried to get my point across.
I nearly fell asleep during several of your answers. Fear not though, I trekked through. Such is the way of the mod-worthy.

You're probably a stalker in real life. Go prey on innocent women and leave the moderating to the real men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back