The Votes

First off, I want to thank every single person who voted my way in this election. I thought I had a decent chance, but I guess not. I'm not going to drop out of the election, since I've made it this far, but I have a message:

Vote for Coco. It doesn't matter if you supported me, vote for Coco. Do not let Dagger and Co. PM and rep their way into a mod spot. They've forced me out of the election (I was in second last night, now I'm a distant third), but don't let them do that to Coco. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing against the rules with what they're doing, but they're ignoring every argument that has been brought up in this election. Don't let the likes of Paralyzer Z elect your new moderator by handing out that one shiny rep point.

Don't waste your votes. Please, vote for Coco.

If Crock drops out does that mean everyone that voted for him gets their vote back? Cause that would excellent.

No, it doesn't. Private poll means there's no way to tell who voted for whom. People could come out and say "I voted for Crock(or Dagger or CoCo)", but there's no way to give them their vote back, as they could be being disingenuous just to get the opportunity to vote again.

Maybe you should drop out.

I'm not going to drop out of the election, since I've made it this far.

Vote for Coco. It doesn't matter if you supported me, vote for Coco. Do not let Dagger and Co. PM and rep their way into a mod spot.

Consider me officially hurt. No one has attempted to PM or rep me to try and get my vote.:shrug:

No one has attempted to PM or rep me to try and get my vote.:shrug:

Same here but I take it as a compliment. They know that guys like you and me are not going to care about a couple rep points. I'm not saying the election is such serious business but my vote isn't going to be swayed by one or two rep points, or any amount for that matter. Those PMs are saved for people who are too insecure in themselves. They need rep from others to validate themselves.

Same here but I take it as a compliment. They know that guys like you and me are not going to care about a couple rep points. I'm not saying the election is such serious business but my vote isn't going to be swayed by one or two rep points, or any amount for that matter. Those PMs are saved for people who are too insecure in themselves. They need rep from others to validate themselves.

People think of me like that too? Awesome!

I look at it this way. The two of us have earned our spots the good ol' fashioned way. I'm not making light of this election, but Sly and KB are extremely picky about whom they allow in the Board Room. The election provides a chance to some people who may never have a chance otherwise. Like you, I don't take this thing as serious business, but I do care about who joins the rest of us on staff. Making the right decision with my incredibly important:)rolleyes:) vote is far more important then any amount of rep that's handed out to me.

I voted Crock and I'm proud. If there could be a Crock & Coco Connection, I'd also be in favour of it.

If Dagger wins this, it's all kinds of wrong. I still have hope for Crock, if he wins it'll be great. Otherwise, I guess Coco will do. But not Dagger. Please.

What are you proud of? You voted in an Internet election for one man, and now you're campaigning for another because your choice appears to be out of it. Anything goes here, including Pm'ing and repping people for votes. It's been encouraged since the beginning when Sly laid down the rules.

For someone who's so incredibly invested in the outcome, you don't pay much attention to the simplest of things here.

1240977710688.jpg

Listen to Crocky, do the right thang; vote Coco.

Uh man, Dagger still has 47 votes. Is that all that surprising considering that the ABC party consisted of 60 members. I'm pretty sure we got those votes in without PM'ing or repping new people.

Also RDV, no matter how bad Dagger is he is waaaay better than you.

I'm repping every single person for 3-4 points in the "The Final Vote" thread if this thing ends up in a tie, depends on where I'm at when it closes. I'm holding my vote for the last minute to try and force a tie if possible.

(Honestly, how fucking stupid are you early voters? In a poll where everyone can see live results? Jesus, Coco and Crock's supporters might as well have started PM'ing people to vote for Dagger. Even if you already knew who you were going to vote for, other people have obviously waited to cast their vote and have very clearly done so according to the existing results.)

Remember, 3-4 rep points if this ends in a tie. I'm vested in the resulting drama, if anyone without a horse in this race wants to sweeten the pot with me......

Uh man, Dagger still has 47 votes. Is that all that surprising considering that the ABC party consisted of 60 members. I'm pretty sure we got those votes in without PM'ing or repping new people.

Also RDV, no matter how bad Dagger is he is waaaay better than you.

You're reaching Milenko-level intelligence, bro. And I'm talking Milenko at his worst. The night he said said Mark Henry was the MVP of Raw the same night of the CM Punk shoot. That bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back