Jumping Ship

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
So I really wanted to vote for Crock. And I feel like such a dick, because I haven't supported Crock one single time throughout this election. He was always my close number 2 pick (and I promise it wasn't intentional, nor did it have any subtext).

But Coco has been, by far, the most entertaining force throughout the election process. Every single post from him has been a gem, and I just can't justify not voting for him anymore. I'm also doing this because it's only a matter of time before Crock becomes a mod anyway. Like, if the WWE section needed a mod, who is a better choice than Crock, other than his present competition? I see it happening within the next 6 months, when yet another guy becomes "burnt out" a la Doc or Ferbian.

So with that, I'm officially throwing my support behind Coco.

I'm also jumping ship I joined the ABC party to support Habs, but I have decided I just can't support Dagger. I feel both Coco and Crock will be great mods. At this point I haven't decided which one to vote for.

I'm also jumping ship I joined the ABC party to support Habs, but I have decided I just can't support Dagger. I feel both Coco and Crock will be great mods. At this point I haven't decided which one to vote for.

Good call. Welcome back to your senses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back