• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Drew McIntyre have "It"?

I'm rapidly becoming a fan of McIntyre and I do think he has "it". I just think he has all the ingredients to become a future world champion. This can be attributed to his debut when he kept attacking R-Truth, saying "the party is over". Straight off the bat he had a character and it was one I was personally taking an interest in. In addition to character, he is solid on the mic, solid in the ring, has a good entrance music and an excellent looking finisher.

I thought his matches against JoMo were of good quality and while his matches with Kane haven't exactly been spectacular, they were decent for what they were supposed to be. The thing with McIntyre is that it might take time to get to the top as he needs to develop more charisma. Live crowds respond to his character but he isn't getting enough of a reaction...yet. But I definitely expect to see him at the top at some stage in the future.

I have only one question? How can Vince pick McIntyre over Desmon Wolfe, Wolfe is at least 5 times better for now! I can't see anything Interesting in McIntyre, Well i don't think you'll agree but I think Dolph Ziggler deserves to be pushed rather than this guy.

I have only one question? How can Vince pick McIntyre over Desmon Wolfe, Wolfe is at least 5 times better for now! I can't see anything Interesting in McIntyre, Well i don't think you'll agree but I think Dolph Ziggler deserves to be pushed rather than this guy.

I do agree. Dolph is way more deserving than Drew. He is better and comes off as a heel even though he never talks, imagine if he did. He is also not so boring in the ring IMO. The only good thing I see in Drew is his music.

I don't think he is any good whatsoever. He wastes TV time and he takes PPV matches that other wrestlers deserve. I don't like the guy I think he is boring and brings nothing to the company. He is not impressive ever: think about it who has really beaten that is somebody in the company?
DO NOT LIKE HIM!

One thing that I will say about this subject is I have seen a few people call him "green" and "rookie"> Here is my question...."How long have YOU been wrestling, and what gives you the right to call him that"? He's been in the WWE for over a year therefore he is not a rookie. Anyone who has seen him wrestle in FCW or any of the indipendants know he is better on the mci than we are seeing him currently and his matches are (for some reason) being toned down. Then again he has had feuds with Morrison (who god knows needs to get EVERY spot of his in), Truth (who arguably is all about a few flips and raps) Kane (who, lets face it, isn't the Kane of yesteryear). The guy hasn't really been given the best of guys to work with. Pair him with guys like Punk, Jericho and hell even Matt Hardy and you will see a better Drew Mcintyre. But seriously where do FANS get off calling wrestlers "green" unless they themselves are making a living in the buisness themselves? There is a reason you are playing armchair quarterback watching them on tv every week.

And I am still willing to put a wager on the fact that most of the people bitching about him now will think he's wonderful and are gonna praise him in .....let's say 1.5 to 2 years.

I like Drew. I don't like what WWE is doing with storyline-wise. He's being misused badly. WWE's made him look weak by resorting to poking guys in the eye in almost every match before hitting the Future Shock, and now they've had him lose the last two weeks and throw hissy fits. I don't understand what they're trying to do with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back