Does blonde hair really make people stupid?

ugh. neither of you are understanding. its not supposed to be clever. its supposed to be the mental level of a goldfish. its to show the most disrespect you possibly can, by showing that they arent even being taken seriously. the girl is being dismissed and not taken seriously.

I think the question really is- Does blonde hair really make girls more attractive?

All my mates seem to think so, I usually go for Brunettes, but I am the only one.

I think the question really is- Does blonde hair really make girls more attractive?

All my mates seem to think so, I usually go for Brunettes, but I am the only one.

Someone told me I have a nature thing for blondes, but I fail to see how considering the only real relationships or anything of any nature have been with brunettes. Not to mention, some of the most beautiful females in the world have either dark hair, or red hair.

Blondes are (as cliche' as it'll sound) a dime a dozen. You can find a whole flock of them randomly anywhere. They're too overrated, and when you boil everything down.. what is a blonde? Just some immature brunette trying to play someone else.

Am I saying I wouldn't think a blonde would be amazing in bed? No. Am I saying I don't find blondes attractive? No. I'm merely saying they're overrated, and aren't worth the trouble they bring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back