• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does blonde hair really make people stupid?

LOL. I can see some crazy lies coming out of this line of questioning. not from Sly, becuase I dont think it matters enough to him to lie to a bunch of people on the internet but in general lol
I've never maxed out on weights, and don't really lift anymore, so I really couldn't answer that.

I do know I can hold my defensive post position against a 6'4" 230 pound All-Region post player though.

If that helps.

I've never maxed out on weights, and don't really lift anymore, so I really couldn't answer that.

I do know I can hold my defensive post position against a 6'4" 230 pound All-Region post player though.

If that helps.

eh, doesnt mean u can bench a lot, I would lean more towards it meaning you were a good basketball player. So much of sports, especially D'ing someone up in the post has to do with positioning and technique.

eh, doesnt mean u can bench a lot
And benching a lot doesn't necessarily mean you're powerful either.
, I would lean more towards it meaning you were a good basketball player. So much of sports, especially D'ing someone up in the post has to do with positioning and technique.
Absolutely it does. But to say that post defense has little to do with strength, indicates you've never really done it.

And benching a lot doesn't necessarily mean you're powerful either.
Absolutely it does. But to say that post defense has little to do with strength, indicates you've never really done it.

never said it had little to do with strength. I said it doesnt necessarily mean u bench a lot lol. and benching a lot DOES mean your are powerful in at least that part of your body. LOOKING like u bench a lot though, doesnt necessarily mean you are powerful is the comparison I generally find to be more true.

never said it had little to do with strength. I said it doesnt necessarily mean u bench a lot lol. and benching a lot DOES mean your are powerful in at least that part of your body. LOOKING like u bench a lot though, doesnt necessarily mean you are powerful is the comparison I generally find to be more true.
There's a difference between muscle size and power. Power is the combination of strength and speed. Generally athletes try to avoid bulky muscle, and instead train for long lean muscle fibers, muscle that's still strong, but explosive to.

Just because you can bench a lot, does not make a person powerful. Quoting bench max is one of the dumbest ways to determine if someone is powerful.

And, in the end, being powerful is much more important than having big muscles.

thats why i said powerful in that part of ur body. generally people who can squat and clean a shitton are way more powerful than people who can quote a large bench number.

Just because you can bench a lot, does not make a person powerful. Quoting bench max is one of the dumbest ways to determine if someone is powerful.

Girls love those muscles though. And in my everyday life what do I really need to be powerful for?

Have you ever had a woman start a fight with you? If so I need advice, I never know how to handlle it. If a male says they're going to hit me, I hit them first. But I'm not down with knocking out a woman.

me neither. I tell them to get the fuck outta my face, leave my prescence. thats about all ill do. laugh at them in their face lol....unless they are going to actually physically harm me, then i may put them in a hold of some sort, but just to subdue them. Everyones braind needs oxygen :)

me neither. I tell them to get the fuck outta my face, leave my prescence. thats about all ill do. laugh at them in their face lol....unless they are going to actually physically harm me, then i may put them in a hold of some sort, but just to subdue them. Everyones braind needs oxygen :)

If I'm with my make Kelly. Who's about 6'0 and 18 stne I have no real problem. She's eat them. But women in my area are mental. They start fights with anyone. But I'm not prepared to walk away to difuse a situation.

wow thats crazy. Ive never even had a GUY straight up directly try to start a fight with me, let alone a girl. Id just laugh and walk off. Fucking seriously...your a GIRL you idiot...id say something to that effect. You can make people look highly inferior without touching them 99% of the time.

im not trying to calm them down. Im trying to make them look like an insignificant moron. which I would do easily with that phrase above

wow thats crazy. Ive never even had a GUY straight up directly try to start a fight with me, let alone a girl. Id just laugh and walk off. Fucking seriously...your a GIRL you idiot...id say something to that effect. You can make people look highly inferior without touching them 99% of the time.

People start shit with everyone. Girls start shit on guys on the internetz!~

Whoohoo. Come up with a better argument.... 'you're a girl' is terrible. Even a goldfish could come up with a better one. And we all know goldfish are dumb.

Besides, saying "you're a girl" would make someone feel mornoic is pretty insulting. It's not like we have cooties. -_-

Flames Out
Dragon

I'll find some pictures of what I have to deal with. Then you'll realise that calm down girl won't work. They have lady parts, but they ain't proper females.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back