• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone remember me?

SSJPhenom

The Phenom of WZ
Like the title suggests, I'm wondering if anyone remembers who I am.

I've been away for awhile and I'm wondering what people's first thoughts of me are.

This is stupid, I know, but I'm bored and I'm curious. That's a bad combination.

Are you the guy who was banned for posting spoilers who is "not" deadman?

Yeah CH that's the one I thought it was the one who was undertakers#1fan just after deadman left.

Are you the guy who was banned for posting spoilers who is "not" deadman?

I was banned once for posting spoilers, however, listen, I was drunk that night and I wasn't thinking.

And can't you tell from my ability to use proper grammar that I'm not Deadman?

I did that for like 3 days man. Let it go.

Hindsight being 20/20, I wouldn't do it again.

I'll let it go, but however long it was was a long time.

Oh yeah, and you had a tag team with Kane-a-nite or however you spell it. Lulz. Tried to take on Razor and FTS (before he went crazy).

I'll let it go, but however long it was was a long time.

Oh yeah, and you had a tag team with Kane-a-nite or however you spell it. Lulz. Tried to take on Razor and FTS (before he went crazy).

Yea. Kane-A-Knight wasn't the best choice for a partner, but he was the only one that I could think of that liked Kane. So our gimmick became the Posters of Destruction. And when it came time to face off against Razor and FTS, he got perma-banned. I went it alone for awhile and I thought I did okay, but I think they would describe it as destroying me.

Why dont you read the threads and see?

I've been reading and posting like crazy. I've even been trying to start debates with people but these new cats just won't respond. I'm waiting to catch someone like you, Xfear, Norcal, Sly, and others in a thread where we disagree.

I've been posting like crazy, but I just haven't seen any debates like in the olden days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back