Doc's tweets

arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-the-barbarian-c10102051.jpeg

Surely, you aren't insinuating that anything about this movie was gay? You know, I pretty much have based how I live my life off this film, right?

Surely, you aren't insinuating that anything about this movie was gay? You know, I pretty much have based how I live my life off this film, right?
I was using it to stare in manly disgust at Armbar's post.

Not surprised you enjoyed it so.

:lmao:

Wait, I just posted a picture of an adorable kitten on Facebook yesterday with a <3 attached. I don't think I'm allowed to speak.

Fuck you and your adorable signature. Everytime I see it I want to just dive into that pile of kittens and just roll around in a pile of adorable fluffy kittens.

Basically I want to do this, but with kittens:

So FUCK YOU and your god damn sig.

Fuck you and your adorable signature. Everytime I see it I want to just dive into that pile of kittens and just roll around in a pile of adorable fluffy kittens.

Basically I want to do this, but with kittens:

So FUCK YOU and your god damn sig.

Killing many of them, undoubtedly. You sir, are a monster

Damn fucking straight.

Streetlight Manifesto <3

You like the Arrogant Sons of Bitches and Bomb the Music Industry!?

You should.

Killing many of them, undoubtedly. You sir, are a monster

Yeah I probably should have thought that out more. Oh well, my current kitteh requires fresh blood on a daily basis so it all works out.

Amazing that Doc likes kittens but won't go anywhere near a pussy.

Ba-dum-tiss.

My best friends band is leaving for tour tomorrow, they threw a going away party at some random ass chicks house yesterday and she had baby bro and sis kittens. I named the boy Sinatra and the girl Bubblez. If there were less people there I would have cat-napped those bitches.

I like Arrogant Sons of Bitches but never heard of Bomb the Music Industry!

Bomb the Music Industry! is the same main songwriter/singer from Arrogant Sons of Bitches, it's just his group after Arrogant Sons of Bitches broke up. You should check 'em out, you'd love 'em if you dig the ASOB and Streetlight Manifesto. If you dig Streetlight Manifesto I'd also strongly recommend the album Keasbey Nights by Catch 22, main dude from Manifesto's first ska group and they rock hard. I was really into ska this summer.

And you'll be in the BFG LD right X :)

Oh shit that's tonight huh? Damn dude I really wish I could but I've got to fuckin' work til around 10 or 11. I apologize greatly. :(

My best friends band is leaving for tour tomorrow, they threw a going away party at some random ass chicks house yesterday and she had baby bro and sis kittens. I named the boy Sinatra and the girl Bubblez. If there were less people there I would have cat-napped those bitches.

Sinatra? That's such an awesome name for a pet.

And Rites of Spring in your sig Tiger? Are you trying to seduce me? Because it's working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back