Someone's revealed their callup ahead of time

He's had a bunch of years to do just that, and failed pretty much every opportunity.
I'd argue that not everything that could be done to hone his verbal skills is being done. Hard for me to dump all the blame on him when I don't have faith in the system.

I'd argue that not everything that could be done to hone his verbal skills is being done. Hard for me to dump all the blame on him when I don't have faith in the system.

Fair enough. I just see a lot more potential in Tyler who is basically fresh meat than JoMo who has been there for a while and hasn't really improved all that much.

Does Black even qualify as an internet darling? Never really cared about him before so I doubt I will start now. He doesn't hold a candle to the other guys mentioned. I could see some potential in the antichrist of the indies but I do not see how that works if Cole is the mouthpiece or how you book that so WWE audience cares about it.

1) If Cole is the mouthpiece, people will care.

2) Like you as I do, you're not exactly in tune with what the IWC seems to enjoy.

3) Anything but another antichrist.

Black isn't very good in the mic or charisma department, but that's what he could use Cole for should this happen. Cole would make a much better manager or GM than commentator, because right now he puts himself over (along with individual wrestlers) instead of the match, and he constantly bashes and buries wrestlers he doesn't like. While the theory is that people are more likely to cheer the wrestlers in question because the heel commentator dislikes them, I somehow don't think that's the case when Cole is banging on about how bland and boring Bryan is.

Punk has put himself over more in the last two weeks than Cole has through the whole month of November and nobody has seemed to notice.

Black isn't very good in the mic or charisma department, but that's what he could use Cole for should this happen. Cole would make a much better manager or GM than commentator, because right now he puts himself over (along with individual wrestlers) instead of the match, and he constantly bashes and buries wrestlers he doesn't like. While the theory is that people are more likely to cheer the wrestlers in question because the heel commentator dislikes them, I somehow don't think that's the case when Cole is banging on about how bland and boring Bryan is.

Cole is one of the biggest reasons Bryan has been such a success. It's working PERFECTLY.

Oh I'm sure it helped, especially when he beat up Cole on NXT.

but nevermind that shit, no Tyler Black tonight. Just like there was no Lucky Cannon on Smackdown.

SO YEAH. Tyson Kidd will probably next in line to lose to Bryan, after Angry DiBiase loses at TLC.

I hope not. With the shedding of the Million Dollar Son gimmick, he's even more boring and generic. A shame, really, since I love DiBiase Sr., that his son is so boring. Double shame because I met Jr. back in January and he was a nice guy.

Naah, if he actually worked on charisma a bit he could be really good. They need to get him to show more emotion, something he severely lacks

That's what I mean. Right now, he's bland and generic and boring. He needs to work on not being bland and boring and generic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back