Doc's tweets

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
I think he's just come out via Twitter.
Doc We're going clubbing tonight. And we may be able to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Doc THIS STORE IS FILLED WITH THE CUTEST PLUSHIES EVER

Doc I WANT A DUCK OR CROCODILE SO CUTE FFFF

:lmao:

Wait, I just posted a picture of an adorable kitten on Facebook yesterday with a <3 attached. I don't think I'm allowed to speak.

Nothing news worthy on my end but if you guys want I can go watch a couple episodes of True Blood, come back and pretend.

I have no problems with attracting the opposite sex so I act however I'd like. Why would I care how I look to other people when I have a good looking female half naked in my bed every couple of days.

And I rally just love kittehs.

I don't avoid acting faggy because I'm insecure. I avoid acting faggy because it's annoying.

Wonder which club Doc is going to? I know Club Vex is showing the RHPS, and it is frequented by gays. It's also in Dayton, near Wright State. I hang out there. Wonder if Holly wants to go after the hockey game tonight?

If Doc wants to go see the Rocky Horror Show I think he might like the She Boys

I'm in Cincinnati right now, Dewey.

I'm completely comfortable with who I am. I don't have to act all macho to know I'm not gay.

I'm not acting anything. They really were cute. You should have seen them.

I can't remember the brand, and I didn't get any pics of them. I wish my phone internet worked so I could email pictures to myself...and so I could access WZ on it tonight.

Anyway, what's wrong with plushies, and the Rocky Horror Picture Show? I have tons of plushies. I have a collection of penguins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back