Do You Notice Melina's Absence?

who? wait...there's a divas division in wwe since Trish left? wow, i had no idea..

But seriously..no one really cares about the wwe divas right now because they all botch every match, and scream so frikkin loud every time they get hit. I have nothing against women, but the wwe diva's division is just terrible...so to answer the question, no, I didn't notice this.

No I do miss Melina, I actually forgot about her and forgot she was injured until I saw this thread. I was like "Ok yeah Melina is still with the company, wonder what happened to her." She's a good talent, I wouldn't say great in all honestly, but she is good all around, however it doesn't matter either way to me if she stays or if she goes.

No she is not needed on RAW right now, the divas and the rest of the show are doing just fine without her. Just look at the ratings, they'll tell the story. While they may not have gone up, the definitely have not gone down either since she got injured. So no the show will be just fine without her.

No, nothing can really help her. I think the fans will happy if she comes back, but really it's like they have already moved on completely. So turning her heel probably wouldn't make much of a difference with the fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back