Do You Hate Fat People?

One of my favourite subreddits was r/fatpeoplehate. It got dismantled a few years ago for doxing the people from Imgur who took down their offensive images... but, I enjoyed the content they put out. It was hilarious, and the content encouraged me to begin my weight loss. So far, I've lost 40 kilo's from that negativity.

One of my favourite subreddits was r/fatpeoplehate. It got dismantled a few years ago for doxing the people from Imgur who took down their offensive images... but, I enjoyed the content they put out. It was hilarious, and the content encouraged me to begin my weight loss. So far, I've lost 40 kilo's from that negativity.

I hate people that don't respect my apathy toward the metric system. I hate these people more if they don't cater to my ignorance by providing a metric I can understand (like pounds or baby dicks).

I do quite enjoy people who say being fat is temporary thing to judge someone off. I'm not saying you cant lose a heap of weight but how many people actually do it people that are fat generally either stay fat or get fatter

The fact that this comes from d_henderson1810 is no surprise. He's an idiot with an unhealthy hatred of Stone Cold and NXT. Now we have learned a third unhealthy hatred of his, people that aren't fat.

Damn, Dagger roasting Henderson like he just came out as Dagger's gay son.

Posting for the first time in 12 years and you still haven't lost a step. Dayum.

Hope things are going well for you, bud.

Things are going pretty great. Korea has been a blast, but I can't wait to get back to the states where I can start working with the NSA. Fun times are definitely ahead.

Things are going pretty great. Korea has been a blast, but I can't wait to get back to the states where I can start working with the NSA. Fun times are definitely ahead.

I'll be honest, I have no idea what you're up to these days. Last I heard you joined the military, but I'm not even sure which branch (army maybe?).

Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can catch up if you're so inclined. If not, that's cool too, just happy to hear things are going well for you.

A close friend's then girlfriend and now wife used to make fun of people for being fat and she was fat herself. Kinda pissed me off but she pissed me off in general.

I hate people based on their individual idiocy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back