Do you ever give negative rep?

Regularly. Usually newer posters who are being idiots, and deserve it. Either they get pissy about it, in which case, they're irredeemable, or they wake up to their being a poor poster and get better, in which case, I've done something positive. It's a situation that can only result in a net positive.

Regularly. Usually newer posters who are being idiots, and deserve it. Either they get pissy about it, in which case, they're irredeemable, or they wake up to their being a poor poster and get better, in which case, I've done something positive. It's a situation that can only result in a net positive.

That's the smart way of saying what I do. I just red rep incredibly stupid people who only speak in IWC cliches or people who piss me off.

I do it fairly often.

Used to do it a lot when I was a mod. Instead of giving people infractions, I would red rep their post, explain what they did wrong in the rep, and then delete it.

You know that rep disappears when the post it's connected to is deleted, right?

Edit: And yes - though I reserve my red almost exclusively for those spreading lies about Rey Mysterio.

You know that rep disappears when the post it's connected to is deleted, right?

Edit: And yes - though I reserve my red almost exclusively for those spreading lies about Rey Mysterio.

Rey Mysterio is actually six feet tall.

And now we play the waiting game.

Making a rep red means one extra mouse click from a green rep. You must really deserve it if you get it from me

I signed up to the forum no more than 30 minutes ago, and I have already seen several posts that deserve bad rep!

Glad I don't have the power to use it yet, I feel I'd over-use it.

I don't give red rep, but I came pretty close to giving one to a fellow poster when he red repped me with an image showing 'Toilet Shit'. It was so disgusting that i even considered not logging in to this website again since the admin of this website also refused to consider my complaint.

I don't give red rep, but I came pretty close to giving one to a fellow poster when he red repped me with an image showing 'Toilet Shit'. It was so disgusting that i even considered not logging in to this website again since the admin of this website also refused to consider my complaint.

The image breaks no rules...... Pretty sure Jose actually took that dumper himself as well.

I only use green or red rep when I feel strongly about providing positive or negative feedback. In other words, if you make a great or very funny post, you get green rep. If your post is absolutely horrific, stupid, and abysmal, get ready for some red rep.

But I don't throw it around like it's nothing. I try to make it actually mean something (although it really means nothing.)

I only red rep someone if they 1) Annoy me or 2) Are idiotic.

Usually, if there's something critical or negative to say to the person & I like them, I green rep them & say it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back