Do Women Like Sex Just As Much Or More Than Men?

Probably. Shes quite the notorious liar. Wait....When were YOU with her?

Dad?

Your mom didn't tell you? Oh, that's right. Monkey, she's been keeping a secret from you: I'm your adopted brother from Korea. I only come out when you're not around. Tell Mom I said hi, and that I'll be out of the crawlspace as soon as you leave.

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;881734]I had sex with this girl a week ago. We haven't seen each other for a week and she sends me this.

And just for the record, I don't care if you are dating anybody, have any kids, or are married by the time I see you, we are having wild crazy passionate sex. =]

god my dick giving abilities must rock. She was pretty cute too[/QUOTE]

Uh, yeah. You know the rule....

POSTFU!

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;881877]Profit I find that our two egos are too big to co-exist...lol[/QUOTE]

Hey, I never claimed to be a legend in the sack. I let my fucking skills do the talking for me, no need to express that on a forum.

I do have a large ego though, it's not my fault.. when you're good at so many things how can you not think highly of yourself? We can co-exist just as long as you know your place, which will always be second fiddle to my greatness.

It all depends on who you're with...

My son's mom loved sex...But, was so bad, that I didn't. My current girlfriend never liked doing more than oral until me, and now I'm fighting her off...

Hey, I never claimed to be a legend in the sack. I let my fucking skills do the talking for me, no need to express that on a forum.

I do have a large ego though, it's not my fault.. when you're good at so many things how can you not think highly of yourself? We can co-exist just as long as you know your place, which will always be second fiddle to my greatness.

Christian Battlez doesn't play second fiddle to anyone.

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;881909]Christian Battlez doesn't play second fiddle to anyone.[/QUOTE]

To me, he does.

I don't think you can ever really tell. But I think some women act as if they don't want it as much because that's seen as quite weird, compared to meh who 'should' want it all the time.

Meh, I'm amazing in bed, of course the guy liked it more.

^ Joking.

I wouldn't cheat on a girl through anything sexual, or anything in general. I'd leave them if I ever felt something would come to that.

Dayum Will, as usual i agree with you. if you cheat it means your not happy in the relationship your in so get out. don't fuck her life and yours around.

Nympho's like weird places like that, i've had two former people I was with that wanted it in a church. I hope god wasn't watching, and if he was, I bet he was jotting down some notes for future reference.

Nympho's like weird places like that, i've had two former people I was with that wanted it in a church. I hope god wasn't watching, and if he was, I bet he was jotting down some notes for future reference.

Not "nymphos"...Exhibitionists.

Nymphos actually have a mental disorder where they need it.

Exhibitionists just like being watched, and the fear of being caught.

Don't ask how I know :shifty:

Sorry to break it to everybody, but Nymphomania is made up in the way it is usually used.

Sex addiction, the real condition, is anything but a good thing.

Sorry to break it to everybody, but Nymphomania is made up in the way it is usually used.

Sex addiction, the real condition, is anything but a good thing.

It's real, there's just no strict definition on it...They're essentially the same thing. One is accepted by doctors, and one isn't.

Wiki Definition For Nymphomania said:
Sexologists have not reached any consensus regarding whether sexual addiction exists or, if it does, how to describe the phenomenon. Some experts believe that sexual addiction is literally an addiction, directly analogous to alcohol and drug addictions. Other experts believe that sexual addiction is actually a form of obsessive compulsive disorder and refer to it as sexual compulsivity. Still other experts believe that sex addiction is itself a myth, a by-product of cultural and other influences

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back