Do homosexuals like kissing more than straight people do?

I'm interested, Lariat-o.

Here we go.

487's Match.com profile said:
Yep, my name's a number. And no, I'm not a robot. Although I was raised by them. Single, looking for love, and would love someone that shares my infatuation with ducks. I mean, ducks are the biz. Ducktails, Daffy Duck, Oregon Ducks, Daisy Duck, the AFLAC Duck. You name the duck, I probably am obsessed with it. I also am an avid believer in what goes around comes around and misses me completely. My favorite movie is Doc Hollywood. I also nicknamed my penis Jared Swealtholder. Good day.

Care to make a profile for me?

Dōmo arigatō, Mr. Lariato

Gladly.

Ty Burna's Match.com profile said:
They call my Ty. I'm high as shit right now, so this will be short and sweet. Loves me some good rap music. Gza and the Rza all the way. Hey, hey, hey... smoke weed everyday. I'm single, but I don't share my stash. So don't ask! Trick ass ho. What was I doin'? Oh yea... I'm going to WHITE CASTLE! Peace, bitchez.

Lariat those are epic, if you fancy doing one for e go ahead

how bout me?

k

Doug Crashin's Match.com profile said:
Doug here. I'm singe, long winded, and smell reasonable. I'm a recovering necrophiliac and now am only interested in living people. I prefer Sizzler on a first date and rarely have my wallet with me. But it's cool. I also stalk former dates. Nothing too drastic. Just tailing them in my car. I also listen to the Misfits. Hit it up!

These are great. One for the thread starter please (if you don't mind).

Here we go.

Coco's Match.com profile said:
This be Coco. I hate chocolate and monkeys. So there's your irony. I'm fresh out of prison for crimes I may or may not have enjoyed committing. Nothing scary though. Mostly computer shit. I once punched a 4 year old for staring at me. Just a jab though. I'm kind, gentle, and am in need of attention all the time. I also carry firecrackers on my person all the time as well. Hope that's not a problem. Coco OUT!

Me please?!

Boom shaka laka.

Mavs Fan's Match.com profile said:
My name's Mav Ericksfan. I heart the Mavericks. I'm into anal sex, bondage, and the number 55. I'm single, but not really looking. I more or less am doing this to kill the boredom of being rich and awesome. I once dated a German chick. She's pregnant now. Just not by me. It makes me sad. I can't stand other people's kids. I pick fights with the elderly. And I love Gouda cheese. So there you go. Lick it for 10.

I am interested in seeing what you would put for me Lariat, please?

Booyah!

Savagetaker's Match.com profile said:
I do a lot of things. I tan, swim, eat ethnic foods, and make love slowly. I'm single, but who isn't right? I'm insecure about my height. I don't wait on people. I once struck a pedestrian with a rock because I overheard him say, "Persimmon". I hate that word. My drink of choice is Brandy and Barq's root beer. I hate neon signs. And I'm afraid of smilies. And I once had a training session with Chuck Norris and am now missing my left testicle. Pretty sure he has it. Chuck, if you're reading this, can I have it back please? Thanks. That's it.

Lariat those are epic, if you fancy doing one for e go ahead

:D

Lee's Match.co.uk profile said:
Welp, I'm British. So that should be enough right there. But it's not. Not for you people. I'm charming, like stereotypically British things like Fish 'n Chips, huge breasts, and witty comedic performances. I was fathered by John Cleese for two years before he realized that I wasn't his son. Sad day for me. He still calls though. I don't like being interrupted, but I like Kanye West's music. Weird huh? And I also created the Geico commercials. Not the one's with the Gecko. The one's before those. Cheers.

I know all of your secrets Coco the Monkey. Or should I call you Coco the Incessant MCMG Mark?

Originally Posted by Mavs Fan's Match.com profile
My name's Mav Ericksfan. I heart the Mavericks. I'm into anal sex, bondage, and the number 55. I'm single, but not really looking. I more or less am doing this to kill the boredom of being rich and awesome. I once dated a German chick. She's pregnant now. Just not by me. It makes me sad. I can't stand other people's kids. I pick fights with the elderly. And I love Gouda cheese. So there you go. Lick it for 10.

OMG!IT is funny and it is almost true.
Thank you,that one is going for my sig!

13 year olds shouldn't be into bondage. You have to build up to that for your sweet sixteen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back