• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do Women Like Sex Just As Much Or More Than Men?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
There are less than ten regular posters on here that are female, but I want to ask this question anyway and see what the men have to say. So, do women like sex just as much or more than men?

From my experience we've concluded we both like it equally. Yes we talked about it. Quite a fun talk.

I don't know how to answer this. I'm on both sides of the fence ;). Ok, that makes me sound like a hermaphrodite, which I'm not.. i'm just mysterious.

Nope... but I do like one. Which makes sense. I'm straight. And a single sex. But nobody knows which... k?

Nope... but I do like one. Which makes sense. I'm straight. And a single sex. But nobody knows which... k?

Up until this statement, I was pretty confident that you were a female. What with being named "Jane" at one point and all.

Of course, if you are a guy, that's straight.. having at one point been called Y2Jane.. then I suddenly feel almost, almost, scared for Jake. Because that's some really creepy shit.

As far as this thread's question is concerned. It depends what type of female you're refering to.

Some females will find sex more enjoyable and want it more than some males. Some females rarely ever want sex. Some are half and half.

In conclusion, the answer is limitless.

Like some have stated, it all depends on the female.

I've dated girls who were nympho's and wanted sex all the time, anywhere and anyplace. But i've also dated girls who couldn't keep up with my sexual needs as well, just all depends on who you are with.

Like some have stated, it all depends on the female.

I've dated girls who were nympho's and wanted sex all the time, anywhere and anyplace. But i've also dated girls who couldn't keep up with my sexual needs as well, just all depends on who you are with.

Unfortunately, sometimes it's hard to explain that to them. The best part is when you end up having to leave them, as so you won't cheat on them later. Yet you're still a prick to them, either way it goes.. :disappointed:

Or maybe. If you need to ejaculate that bad you can fucking jack off. Jesus. Why leave a girl if she doesnt want to have sex every minute of every day?

We arn't saying every minute of every day. But jeez, you got no idea, some of them only want it like once a week.. and that just doesn't work for me.

And i'm not above cheating, if it's just a relationship that i'm not that into I really don't care about cheating, i'll do it. If I actually start feeling like the relationship could be something long term, i'd probably refrain from that though.

The women that have had sex with christian battlez wanna have sex more often because they realize how amazing it is.

The ones that haven't dont know what sex is. They just *********ed with someones penis. Its not sex till youve slept with christian battlez.

And i'm not above cheating, if it's just a relationship that i'm not that into I really don't care about cheating, i'll do it. If I actually start feeling like the relationship could be something long term, i'd probably refrain from that though.

If you're not that into the relationship then why stay in it, just end it, there is no sense in staying in a relationship that's not going to go anywhere, you just wasting theirs and yours time

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;881708]The women that have had sex with christian battlez wanna have sex more often because they realize how amazing it is.

The ones that haven't dont know what sex is. They just *********ed with someones penis. Its not sex till youve slept with christian battlez.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

If you're not that into the relationship then why stay in it, just end it, there is no sense in staying in a relationship that's not going to go anywhere, you just wasting theirs and yours time

:rolleyes:

I had sex with this girl a week ago. We haven't seen each other for a week and she sends me this.

And just for the record, I don't care if you are dating anybody, have any kids, or are married by the time I see you, we are having wild crazy passionate sex. =]

god my dick giving abilities must rock. She was pretty cute too

It may be true that i'm wasting their time, but not mine. It's no guarantee that i'm going to find someone else to sleep with besides that person that i'm currently with, so why not stay in that relationship even if it's going nowhere so i'm guaranteed atleast sex from that one person.

I wouldn't cheat on a girl through anything sexual, or anything in general. I'd leave them if I ever felt something would come to that.

I'm not saying sex is everything, I know it's not.

But it's a part of life, and it's enjoyable as hell, so why not have as much of it with as many people as possible? Thats my take on it.

Getting to know the girl > Sex. Without the emotional connection Sex is meaningless. If you think otherwise you are a fool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back