DISCO'S DEAD: THIS IS THE NEXT GENERATION! Fan Club - Join Inside

I loved your Random thoughts SIGN me up for THE DISCO NATION!! The Lost analysis by the member was also really good and illustrates a great point.. I also dislike the know it all ROH people who think they can book something and draw

Internet has really ruined Pro Wrestling and I wish it hadn't because I'd love to be able to enjoy wresting again like I did in 90s and early 2000s

1st Diva of The Disco Nation

This is the shit we are up against?!?:lmao:

yeah um, if you feel the internet is the reason you don't enjoy wrestling the way you did in the 90s and early 2000s, then maybe you should turn the fucking internet off, or at least not go to wrestling sites, it's not hard, not hard at all

We have seen the enemy, and they are weak.

I can understand about missing being a mark, but the rumors are just that. Rumor. It keeps people talking. Half the posts on here are based on rumors. Like Justin said, if you don't like it, it's not hard to avoid.

What the heck?! Becca, as the Princess it's your job to make sure this thread doesn't fall into the back pages.

Also, since you're mod over this section.. you have the ability to edit my post and add new members. Now then.. who's joined since I've gone from yesterday?

Why is it that with every new club that pops up, Becca jumps in and calls the position of "Princess". Sometimes I think she doesn't even care what the club is. It could be "The Wife Beating Neo-Nazi's Club" and Becca would probably jump in and say, "I'm in, and I call Princess." lol

Wow...

I think it's safe to say that OneBigWill is officially marking out for Disco Inferno. The fact that he is taking EVERYTHING Disco says at face value, and then leading a campaign to stop it shows how big of a mark Will is.

Seriously Will. This is discouraging.

I red repped the Disco Diva.. she had it coming and it was perfectly excusable though.

Divas are W.W.E., Knockouts are T.N.A.

How can she be a Disco Nation member, when she doesn't even support the correct company? She likely failed his test anyways. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back