4. Justinsayne
5. Eternal Dragon
6. Rusty
7. Big Ace...Of Spades
8. Alex Wright

Anyone can join, no test required.

Where do I sign?

What's the cause for this fan club?

Disco is leading a group called "Disco Nation" in which he's attacking people violently who read rumors and subscribe to believing in them.

This is the anti-disco fan club. We're here to support rumors being opinionated and not fact.

Then I'm on board. So more or less he's saying that a report on say WZ is either yes or no, nothing in between, while we say that it could be true, might not be, no real way to say?

Then I'm on board. So more or less he's saying that a report on say WZ is either yes or no, nothing in between, while we say that it could be true, might not be, no real way to say?

Disco is point blank saying EVERYTHING reported as a wrestling rumor, on any site (this one or any other) is completely 100% false.

He's been on a tear lately to prove that wrestling rumor's sites are killing the industry because they apparently ruin the product.. by giving away lies? :headscratch: I'm a bit unsure on the last part, he's really contradicting himself.. but the overall point of what he's said is he's out to prove rumors are 100% false and anyone who believes them to be true, he'll "attack"!

If sly joins them, we could be in trouble, but if I remember right, they don't get along.

Sly has defended Disco before.. but again, I don't think Sly's beneath himself enough to A.) Side with someone that's acting like an idiot. (This includes us too. LOL) and B.) Side with an issue that's contradicting.

I mean, afterall Disco's crusade is over rumors being lies and he's acting as if those who report them are trying to say they're 100% real..

Yet he's contradicting what a rumor is actually all about. Opinionated. So if anything, he's point blank fighting in saying they're lies, which is actually him proving himself that whatever he's fighting.. is actually real? :headscratch:

Glenn's logic makes my head hurt when trying to think about it. :lmao: I think it's because I try and find a logical point within his rambling and there isn't one to be found.

Hey, don't get me wrong.. I love debating the guy. If I didn't, I would've never made this anti-group. :lmao:

Disco completes me!

He's entertaining but he isn't making sense here, I have nothing against Disco as a poster or a person and I have the absoloute upmost respect for any wrestler, it is his opinion that I disagree with in this particular case, rumours play a part in profesional wrestling, example:

When WCW went through the stage of revealing what was happeing on WWF tv and they said Mick Foley was going to win the title that night, I'm sure this aided WWF and the viewers for Mick Foleys title win went way up.

When you hear a rumour on here, say your favourite wrestler is in line for a big push, true or not you tune in to see if it's going to happen... and likewise if they say someone you don't like is in for a push you tune in in the hope that it's wrong.

To be honest I don't care much for rumours in general, they just add to my need to get a huge fill of wrestling in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back