Disagree or Agree

Discussion in 'La Resistance' started by Awesome_Miz, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Captain Morgan Freeman

Captain Morgan Freeman Taught Elvis how to play karate

Studying arts isn't really something you should brag about......

2. The Dragon Saga

The Dragon Saga Whale in a Teardrop

Maybe not in our current climate, but getting the points for it was a bitch so damnit I'll stay proud!

3. Remix

Remix Is a thin rope

There's still a difference between calling a 23 yearold a moron and doing the same to a child.

I'll put this simply. You pointed out that he made a small error. You left yourself wide open for everyone else to do the same.

Congratulations you can draw and bullshit about the impact of DaVinci on culture. I'm doing a Master's degree at the top university in my country for my subject. You don't want to get into an educational pissing contest with me.

He has been repeatedly.

Then next time one a child you know asks you what you think of their work then be honest and say it sucks. There are these little things called tact and common sense. Use them.

I was saying you should get better material. As you say, Coco went for incest and sexual herassment. You went for bad hygene. If you're going to insult them, actually insult them.

I was thinking in general. No offence, but after this display you're not going to be missed. Actually, even before this display you weren't going to be missed.

4. The Dragon Saga

But when you bring it to a wrestling forum, there really isn't. You don't know what-is-what, you don't know that Awesome_Miz is even 14, you don't know much about any of the people on this forum unless you know them personally or have concrete evidence, not that I'm using that to base my comments but I will say that on a wrestling forum when you sign-up, you are judged on what you post and not by your age.

Point taken.

Actually, I don't go into that. Arts in Ireland is the study of things such as psychology, economics, sociological and political studies plus it goes hand-in-hand with a journalism course I'm doing and I'm doing that in a collage which is affiliated with Yale University over in the US, I don't care to get into a pissing contest with you, I was stating it as you need a high grade in English, you can't say anything about my grammar.

Not really.

That isn't on a wrestling forum, big difference.

Coco went for the juggernaut because one, he is sick minded and two, he had nothing better to throw at me. I went for something miniature that wasn't mean't to overly insult.

Trust me, I could say the same about you, but then again I guess so many users would miss you allowing us to catch up on FCW.

5. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

It would really insult Killjoy. He doesn't have running water.

6. Awesome_Miz

Awesome_Miz Proud LSN mentee

Guys don't think I have forgotten about Saga.But right now I am in my phone so in 15 minutes or so I'll get in my computer.In order to give my thoughts on Saga telling me stuff.

7. Awesome_Miz

This is your opinion so it really doesn't come out harsh.
    Being called FSWWE is not something new I've heard.Yeah I have confidence meaning that makes me a person that is qualify to be mod.A mos needs to have confidence in themselves.Man bro I ain't it for the title cause if you check one of my posts earlier in this thread.I stated that I don't want to be mod so I can be in the Big Boys table.Yeah I haven't improved any section and I'll admit it.But I have said that I will make a change in the section I want to mod.
    I wasn't bitching and moaning but you forgot to say that I sent you the PM after you called me shit in three different occasions .But, what I told you in the PM was that to leave me alone or just forget about the whole shit and move on.
    Hey man that cancer joke of yours I really hate it because my only Aunt died cause of it so don't joke about it again.What can I tell you about my school other than it is really ghetto.I'm the worst candidate huh.Well that is clearly your opinion and you have stuck with it since I joined WZF and I guess you are sticking with it.
    So you have modded before right?Well tell me what how that went then I'll answer this.
    Counter maybe not but responded in a pretty good way.

8. The Dragon Saga

Tell that to the brigade that saw it in the same manner when they read it as I typed it.

Confidence means shit as a moderator. It's respect -- look it up and learn it, write it down on a piece of paper and staple it to your dogs head so that everytime you see him you'll remember what the word means. You know how easy it is to come across confident on a website? A good lot of people on these forums probably suffer from depression, have issues in their life which makes them insecure, yet they'll come on here and come across confident. It means nothing. And I don't care what you say.

You can't improve or change any section. That is something everyone in this ******* election is throwing around, "I'll improve the section...", no you won't! If you can improve the section as a moderator which from my own experiences is a glorified Internet garbage man used to clean up shit threads and spam posts, you can change it as a poster. So get to it!

If you send someone a PM complaining that I red repped you because you made some shitty three word posts, yeah that is bitching and moaning hence why I dislike you. Not only that but you're an intolerable suck-up.

I don't care what happened in your life. May have been a malicious analogy but it's an honest one. And now you're ghetto, awesome. You're the worst candidate, that is not a personal opinion it is a common fact. You can barely string together a decent paragraph.

I lasted a year and three months on WrestleClique wrestling forums modding the WWE section. I was a glorified garbage man and I knew it, but I did it because people respected me, I was chosen by the staff on the site to handle the section and guess what? When I started it I was 17, so age doesn't factor in anything wrestling forum related. I simply did the role, I didn't brag about it, I didn't use my powers in an abusive manner; did I get people banned? Damn right I did, and every person I did was a troll who deserved it. I got de-modded due to a mix-up which happened over night while I was asleep, a little kid lost a debate on the forums and took it to our spam sections, I posted in the thread thinking it wouldn't get that out of hand but when I woke up the next morning the kid had threatened the guys life, said he was going to rape his wife, kill his children and dig his dead father out of the ground and piss on his rotting corpse.

I was the scapegoat, because I was seen in the thread the blame fell on me for not snuffing out the issue once it had began. Admin's demoted me and then a whole lot of other shit happened and I left the site completely. So there, that is how my tenure as a mod on a site EQUALLY as active and big as this went.

Fair dues, that was the best post you've ever made.

9. Serious Mozzarella

Serious Mozzarella Special Victims Unit

Why do people feel the need to subject themselves to "hazing" in order to be accepted in social situations with absolutely no benefit other than gaining the respect on some asshole on the internet with unwarranted self importance?

10. Serious Mozzarella

This is a question about your grammar. Your space bar works -- why don't you put a space in between your sentences? And you've done it every single time you've posted, so it's not like it was a mistake. You're making the conscious decision to not put a space in between your sentences. Why is that?

11. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

Mozz's post to Saga made me realize something: if they have quote notifications, they'll know we're talking about them, but that can't see. I might just randomly quote some of them.

12. Awesome_Miz

Well sometimes I feel like posting a space between my sentences. Then I think about it and change my mind for some reason. So it depends how I think about it.

13. Awesome_Miz

So we are in the primaries. How do you guys feel now?

14. Awesome_Miz

Who wants to start a conversation about the election? Anyone?

15. Awesome_Miz

Now its time for campaign Peeps.

16. Serious Mozzarella

When you don't, you look uneducated.

Johnny Scumm likes this.