Disagree or Agree

Yeah, he's open to attack. He's vulnerable. Doesn't mean the kid deserves to get raked over the coals. He's not Milenko. Desperation plays different coming from a kid who hasn't seen the back of fucking puberty. Let him have his fun. Be a god-damn adult.

You know, during the whole Milenko voted Mark Henry Superstar of the Week thing, I had my fun, but to be honest, even though sometimes he may post utter crap he isn't a bad dude nor is he trying to be. So really yourself, Crock and definitely SNS really have no room to say anything to me.

I realize he's fourteen. I was 13 when I joined my first forum and I took the hazing until I improved. But at least I could spell dumb correctly and not suck up to everyone. Nothing I said is exactly untrue, sure it's a bit harsh but he started the thread and he's open to criticism.

You know, during the whole Milenko voted Mark Henry Superstar of the Week thing, I had my fun, but to be honest, even though sometimes he may post utter crap he isn't a bad dude nor is he trying to be. So really yourself, Crock and definitely SNS really have no room to say anything to me.
He's a fucking adult who should know better by now. Context matters.

I realize he's fourteen. I was 13 when I joined my first forum and I took the hazing until I improved.
I'm sure your uncle touched you as a child as well. Doesn't mean your nephew needs to deal with you being needlessly handsy to learn the tough lessons you did.

But at least I could spell dumb correctly and not suck up to everyone.
Yeah, well some kids aren't exactly well-versed socially or academically. No surprise there. Doesn't mean you should speak to one like that without provocation. And in spite of his social aloofness, he's certainly not a holier-than-thou douche who's asking for it.

He's a fucking adult who should know better by now. Context matters.

Doesn't actually matter. Amount of abuse he gets throughout the forum is the reason for several of the nominees not to get the nod for a moderator position, when he does something idiotic, give him your best shot but I've seen countless unprovoked insults thrown his way.

I'm sure your uncle touched as a child as well.

I don't think this makes much sense, feeling you've left out a word. Good man yourself.

Doesn't mean your nephew needs to deal with you be needlessly handsy to learn the tough lessons you did.

Nice one. Showing your sick mind. Don't be telling me your childhood tales Coco, tell your psychiatrist and take your meds, good boy.

Yeah, well some kids aren't exactly well-versed socially or academically. No surprise there. Doesn't mean you should speak to one like that without provocation. And in spite of his social aloofness, he's certainly not a holier-than-thou douche who's asking for it.

See the tho things I've bolded, yeah, once again good man yourself, dumbass.

And then as you'll see I've underlined a small line, I'm sure that line is refering to yourself, cause you know, nobody can touch the invisible Coco the Monkey.

Slyfox has said some messed up shit to Milenko, should he be taken down as admin?

How is that a reason to not be moderator? :lmao:

Milenko is a 23 year old man. It is definitely not the same.

This is a wrestling forum. When you sign-up you're seen due to the calibure of your posting. You don't know what is what behind a computer. There is a chance this "kid" is a grown man with a mental disorder and believes that he can hide his short-comings on being a young age.

And also, once again, look above at the opening paragraph in my response to Coco. I've seen countless unprovoked attacks on the dude because some of you think you're the shit and that you can get away with it, base it off of his age. His age doesn't matter. When Milenko posts something idiotic which he has a tendency to do fire away, but leave the dude alone when he's simply posting normal stuff and stop preaching to me like you've any right to.

This could be the greatest learning experience this kid every gets, because judging by his spelling and punctuation his school don't do a great job.

Really?, You think you are giving him constructive criticism. Last time I checked that doesn't mean being an ass to him. Your like a half assed military sergeant, you claim this will break him down, and eventually morph him into a more quality poster. Yet the job is only half done and you leave him not with "a great learning experience" but with a lingering experience of cold hearted bashing.

Slyfox has said some messed up shit to Milenko, should he be taken down as admin?

How is that a reason to not be moderator? :lmao:

I'm sure Milenko deserved it at the time, and if he didn't well then I can't say anything because Sly has the highest ranking position on the site and what he says goes, but when you make unprovoked attacks on people you shouldn't be a moderator, you belong simply as a poster.

Doesn't actually matter. Amount of abuse he gets throughout the forum is the reason for several of the nominees not to get the nod for a moderator position, when he does something idiotic, give him your best shot but I've seen countless unprovoked insults thrown his way.
No you haven't. He always asks for it.

I don't think this makes much sense, feeling you've left out a word. Good man yourself.
I edited it before you posted this. I win.

Nice one. Showing your sick mind. Don't be telling me your childhood tales Coco, tell your psychiatrist and take your meds, good boy.
And you've officially run out of things to say.

What child have I ever kicked without provocation?

And then as you'll see I've underlined a small line, I'm sure that line is refering to yourself, cause you know, nobody can touch the invisible Coco the Monkey.
Untrue. Everyone can feel free to touch. Too bad nobody can.

I'm sure Milenko deserved it at the time, and if he didn't well then I can't say anything because Sly has the highest ranking position on the site and what he says goes, but when you make unprovoked attacks on people you shouldn't be a moderator, you belong simply as a poster.
In that case, you should never have been a mod anywhere.

Really?, You think you are giving him constructive criticism. Last time I checked that doesn't mean being an ass to him. Your like a half assed military sergeant, you claim this will break him down, and eventually morph him into a more quality poster. Yet the job is only half done and you leave him not with "a great learning experience" but with a lingering experience of cold hearted bashing.

Yeah, but I've been wanting to post those things about him for a bit now, ever since I came back after like a one month break and saw that he was acting like a douche. Not everything I posted is constructive and I can admit that, but it could make him start acting more "independent" on the forum, if you want to put it that way, instead of hanging from other posters asses all day and night.

Yeah, but I've been wanting to post those things about him for a bit now, ever since I came back after like a one month break and saw that he was acting like a douche. Not everything I posted is constructive and I can admit that, but it could make him start acting more "independent" on the forum, if you want to put it that way, instead of hanging from other posters asses all day and night.
Yeah, I've never tried to paint my knocking off of high horses in such a light. You're deluded.

I need evidence to prove if this is valid or not.

I will admit you are right on the independent factor. It is better to not to suck up (like my former incarnation last month) and be self-dependent

No you haven't. He always asks for it.

No he doesn't.

I edited it before you posted this. I win.

Your original post contained the mistake, therefore you lose.

And you've officially run out of things to say.

I expect more than this from you. What was I supposed to say to that? You're fucked up, I can't help that, I pity you for it but that is what I presumed triggered you to post that comment. Probably a memory you have of your adolescence.

What child have I ever kicked without provocation?

None I'm aware of, although it wouldn't surprise me if it were in your top five hobbies. However you do like making unprovoked attacks on people, don't you?

Untrue. Everyone can feel free to touch. Too bad nobody can.

I really wouldn't want to, you seem like the type of person who showers once a month.

In that case, you should never have been a mod anywhere.

Trust me, I feel the very same about the possibility you may gain that power here.

The crazy thing is that you think you're right throughout all of this. You're calling us for insulting people, but this is one of the douchiest displays I've ever seen from you.

No he doesn't.

He made threads on such interesting topics as losing his virginity knowing full well he was going shit on. He was asking for it.

Your original post contained the mistake, therefore you lose.

Because you'd never make a mistake, right.

At least Coco's not oblivious to his errors. Also your grammar is godawful. You use way too many run on sentences. You lose.

I expect more than this from you. What was I supposed to say to that? You're fucked up, I can't help that, I pity you for it but that is what I presumed triggered you to post that comment. Probably a memory you have of your adolescence.

Dude, just leave the thread. You're beaten and just giving Coco more openings he can use to shit on.

None I'm aware of, although it wouldn't surprise me if it were in your top five hobbies. However you do like making unprovoked attacks on people, don't you?

*sigh* There's a difference between insulting a grown man who knows what he's doing, knows the consiquences of what he's doing and then recieves just what he expects and what you're. Insulting and bashing a kid because you don't like the way he posts. Grow the fuck up Dragon.

I really wouldn't want to, you seem like the type of person who showers once a month.

That's the best you can come up with?

Trust me, I feel the very same about the possibility you may gain that power here.

Coco's probably going to win this contest whether you like it or not. I'd reccomend leaving now if you don't like that.

He made threads on such interesting topics as losing his virginity knowing full well he was going shit on. He was asking for it.

Yeah, you might want to actually read what I was posting, I said when he posts idiotic things like that fire away, but I've seen him come in with random posts that aren't directly pointed at anyone and he still manages to get shit on. That isn't asking for it.

Because you'd never make a mistake, right.

In my last back-and-forth with Coco he attempted to state this too, and I'll say the same thing now as I did then. I'm prone to mistake and accident, well done for trying to take it out of context as you usually do.

At least Coco's not oblivious to his errors. Also your grammar is godawful. You use way too many run on sentences. You lose.

I'm not oblivious to my errors, and I'm sure you probably checked all my posts in an attempt to find that error too. Go tell my school that, seeing as I study Arts and gained an "A2" in my Leaving Certificate English exam. But sure, what would I know?

Dude, just leave the thread. You're beaten and just giving Coco more openings he can use to shit on.

Coco can't shit on me.

*sigh* There's a difference between insulting a grown man who knows what he's doing, knows the consiquences of what he's doing and then recieves just what he expects and what you're. Insulting and bashing a kid because you don't like the way he posts. Grow the fuck up Dragon.

Not when that grown man has been attacked before without provoking anyone. This kid started a thread and asked for people to state something about him, just so happens I'd something to say.

That's the best you can come up with?

Coco alleges incest and sexual harassment and you're posting that below something I said about not taking a shower? Someones priorities are fucked up, huh?

Coco's probably going to win this contest whether you like it or not. I'd reccomend leaving now if you don't like that.

Nah, I'm cool. I'm still waiting for the kid to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back