Digimon!

Angemon the pimp :p

and if we are still on the debate of strongest digimon wouldnt Susanoonmon(spelling?)being up there as well?He was like the combo of all ten digimon spirits put together or something.

It's debateable, because he's listed as a super ultimate on some websites; however, he's still listed as a mega in the games...

Same thing can be said for UltimateChaosmon...

there have only been 5 super ultimate's that have been confirmed...

one of the villains i liked was Myotismon ot the Japaneses name Vandemon alias the undead king reason why isthis is the episode that introduced Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon. when the undead king which in japan know as Ultimate in the dubbed mega was transformened in to Venomvandemon which is what he is called in japan or in the dub Venomyotismon

Just downloaded and watched the 3rd Digimon movie. The one heavily edited in the American movie. Yeah, still bad, probably worse because it lacks the humor. Still makes no sense whatsoever. Any particular reason an full American boy who is clearly shown speaking English, uses more Japanese and even said he just learned it from a friend? His mom speaks Japanese and he sounds like a girl. It has more plot holes in Japanese.

I'm astounded at the amazing editing job though. I actually prefer the American version. It makes more sense. :wtf:

I was watching Digimon:Frontiers(i'm pretty sure the other day.the one were they merge with spirits)and i marked out when EmporerGreyMon appeared.He looks awesome

But what was with the dark guys beast digivoloution?it was like a lion.It looked shit compared to the others.Duskmon was way better IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back