Digimon!

Together they definitely would have been able to do some damage, but I'm just talking about one on one.

Seraphimon is just an average Angel type mega; his power is less than someone like Dominimon or Goldramon, and Magnadramon is actually the weakest of the 4 Great Dragon Digimon (strongest being Megidramon by far.)

One on one they'd be crushed by Malomyotismon...
No way in hell would any of them can be inferior to Imperialdramon. And wasn't Megidramon Guilmon's Mega form? The one who got his ass handed by Beelzemon?

No way in hell would any of them can be inferior to Imperialdramon.

What evidence do you have of this? It's ever been claimed in any continuation of the series that angel types are the strongest digimon.

And even if you go by the series, it was ultimately Imperialdramon that destroyed Myotismon anyway...

And wasn't Megidramon Guilmon's Mega form? The one who got his ass handed by Beelzemon?

Megidramon's very existence within the digital world caused it to suffer a meltdown and break apart. And Beelzemon had to absorb the data of five other digimon in order to stop him... so really, Megidramon was beaten by a Demon Lord on steriods.

What evidence do you have of this? It's ever been claimed in any continuation of the series that angel types are the strongest digimon.

And even if you go by the series, it was ultimately Imperialdramon that destroyed Myotismon anyway...

Megidramon's very existence within the digital world caused it to suffer a meltdown and break apart. And Beelzemon had to absorb the data of five other digimon in order to stop him... so really, Megidramon was beaten by a Demon Lord on steriods.

Wait wasn't Guilmon's Mega Form Gallantmon.I remember him going from Guilmon to Growlmon to Wargrowlmon(real original there)and then Gallantmon.

But yes Angel types are the strongest type of digimon.Its even basically stated in the games like Digimon World on the DS.Seraphimon was one of the 3 great angels to watch over the digiworld.I dont see no other type...Plus im pretty sure it was Devimon who was defeated by Angemon when no one else could beat him.

Angemon had Myotismon on his knees with one move. Surely Seraphimon would put a good amount of hurt on MaloMyotismon. And even stood up to VenomMyotismon for a bit.

With the help of every Digivice and DigiDestined in the world. Imperiadramon wasn't really shown to be too strong. Ultimate level Digimon put up a fight with him.
So that was him. I missed a few episodes from that arc, but even so Magnadramon and Seraphimon make 2 on 1. In the Dream World with all the people involved before entering the Digital World, MaloMyotismon would've had his ass handed to him in a heartbeat.
Wait wasn't Guilmon's Mega Form Gallantmon.I remember him going from Guilmon to Growlmon to Wargrowlmon(real original there)and then Gallantmon.
They pulled the SkullGreymon shtick and he was forced into an evil Mega. Because Guilmon is a virus type, Megidramon is technically his real Mega form.
But yes Angel types are the strongest type of digimon.Its even basically stated in the games like Digimon World on the DS.Seraphimon was one of the 3 great angels to watch over the digiworld.I dont see no other type...Plus im pretty sure it was Devimon who was defeated by Angemon when no one else could beat him.
Yeah. Devimon had all the Black Gears and Angemon borrowed power from the others.

It really wouldn't matter as there aren't any super ultimate (the level beyond mega) angel types anyway... I think their have only been 6 total super ultimate's that have been confirmed.

Gallantmon was the fusion of Takato and Guilmon... Megidramon can slide evolve to Chaosgallantmon.

Lulz, if we're going off of the games, then the royal knight type is classified as the strongest in Digimon Evolution X; and what is Imperialdramon? A royal knight...

I pretty much every continuation except for season 4, the four (five now) soverigns have controlled the digital world.

Devimon's shit, he was defeated by a rookie in season 3

The first series was Tk and Kai right? The second was them again but with more of Kai's sister. Third was them as Teenagers and the new "breed"? Or am I missing something.

This is making me want to go back and download all the seasons again.

The first series was Tk and Kai right? The second was them again but with more of Kai's sister. Third was them as Teenagers and the new "breed"? Or am I missing something.

This is making me want to go back and download all the seasons again.

Correct about the first two seasons; season 3 had totally different characters... I think in season 3's reality, season's 1 and 2 existed purely as a cartoon show.

That was an IceDevimon though and he was defeated by a supercharged blast a fire from Guilmon if I remember correctly and fire has the advantage over ice as it always has. It is probably also safe to say that the IceDevimon didn't have as much experience as the suped up Devimon from season 1 did. For what it's worth he did fight off Renamon's champion form, if I remember correctly, and Renamon was generally the strongest rookie.

Correct about the first two seasons; season 3 had totally different characters... I think in season 3's reality, season's 1 and 2 existed purely as a cartoon show.

Oh, Season 3 was about the Red Dragon and the card shit, the ones who digivolved together right? When did the season where the teenage characters from season 1 and 2 come in?

Lulz, if we're going off of the games, then the royal knight type is classified as the strongest in Digimon Evolution X; and what is Imperialdramon? A royal knight...
No he isn't. Gallantmon, Magnamon and UlforceVeedramon are, but not him. He's just a standard Mega Digimon.
IceDevimon =/= Devimon.

Whenever I think of Digimon, I think of my childhood friend Kevin's dumb ass. One time, he was goofing around before our science teacher came in the room. He tried to do that kung fu movie spot where the guy kicks his way up of a corner. He made it about three feet before falling and landing on his head. He popped right up like nothing happened, but I'd be damn if we all weren't laughing at him for the rest of the day.

[/cool story bro]

Piddomon has 2 wings to Angemon's 6. Not to mention, Devimon had the power of the Black Gears. IceDevimon was just an average Champion.

In that one season he did; if he had appeared in season 3, he just would have been just another champion... like Icedevimon

Digimon was great got to love agumon he had the best transformations greymon skull greymon mega greymon, then into war greymon.

Digimon was great got to love agumon he had the best transformations greymon skull greymon mega greymon, then into war greymon.

It was Metalgreymon but other than that I do agree with you.
Wargreymon.gif

am i the only one that like angemon
He was the biggest pimp in the Digital World
lovera9.jpg

Angemon the pimp :p

and if we are still on the debate of strongest digimon wouldnt Susanoonmon(spelling?)being up there as well?He was like the combo of all ten digimon spirits put together or something.

What was that Digimon that was just, like, a giant pot? It beat Dark War Greymon, which pissed me off to no end.

What was that Digimon that was just, like, a giant pot? It beat Dark War Greymon, which pissed me off to no end.

That would be Shakkoumon, the DNA Digivolution of Angemon and Ankylomon.

shakkoumon.jpg

It was annoying but apparently it can digivolve into a badass in the cardgame

Bo-180.jpg

Yea that was weird.Anyone else remember any digivoloutions that surprised you because they looked so different when they digivolved?

Shakkoumon_b.jpg

This guy? But he and the other two got their asses kicked.

Azulongmon_b.jpg

This is the guy that turned BlackWarGreymon to shit. He's pretty freakin' huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back