Digimon!

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I've been watching it on Youtube. It's been 10 years. Wow. This show consumed me just as badly as wrestling does these days. Best dubbed anime ever, really. The subtle jokes and references here are hilarious and the soundtrack is catchy. Even if the theme songs cheesy as hell. THe movie kicked ass and more importantly...

Digimon >>>>>> Pokemon.

Who's watched it?

My favorite was the cactus with boxing gloves.

Togemon.gif

A giant Digimon appears in the city and one of the guys says "he's been taking steroids". :lmao:

DIGIMON!

This shiz was thousand times better than Pokemon, I remember watching it as a kid, I marked out when I saw Agumon, he was my favourite :)

The First Digimon Adventure was Awesome. The Twists, The Turns and the Amount of Classic Villains (Hell One was an Elvis Impersonating Monkey and Another was a Clown Doing a Tim Curry Impression). Great Characters, memorable Stories and Lot's of Fun...Then They Had Adventure #2 and it Sucked.

The First Digimon Adventure was Awesome. The Twists, The Turns and the Amount of Classic Villains (Hell One was an Elvis Impersonating Monkey and Another was a Clown Doing a Tim Curry Impression). Great Characters, memorable Stories and Lot's of Fun...Then They Had Adventure #2 and it Sucked.
02 was doing alright. Then they started adding pointless stuff like the Destiny Stones and the DNA combinations and completely changing the focus of the characters.

Tamer's was good. But it barely had a plot.

And Etemon was awesome. Huh huh huh!

The series with the 3 kids and their Digimon in Tokyo (series 3 I think?), that was my shit right there.

After watching the movie, I've come to the conclusion that Vince Russo wrote Adventures 02. More plot holes than swiss cheese.

Digimon, one of the greatest animes to ever be. In my top 5 behind Dragon Ball Z and Yugioh.

IMO Adventure was the best followed by the one where they fused with the spirit to form a digimon/human hybrid.

Digimon was a poor man's Pokemon. Both of the TV shows suck, but I'll take the one that didn't blantantly copy the other all day.

Digimon was a poor man's Pokemon. Both of the TV shows suck, but I'll take the one that didn't blantantly copy the other all day.
Bwaha! That's good for a laugh. I'll take the one with a plot, action, the sense to end when it should and the funny one liners.

Digimon may have come second, but it's miles better than Pokemon.

Poor mans Pokemon.....

Have you ever even watched Digimon Angel? Pokemon is about some dumbass kid kidnapping countless Pokemon against their will by forcing his guys to do battle against them only to further his goal of becoming the best Pokemon slave master and collect shiny badges while never aging at all. Digimon on the other hand has an actual plot that involves kids going to a Digital World to fulfill their destiny of saving it from the various evils that have corrupted it. Each of those kids only has one Digimon partner and they willingly go to them. The only similarities that the two have is that they have monsters that evolve and even that is different, the Digimon revert back after every evolution while the Pokemon are stuck in their new forms for all of time while serving some moronic kid that never ages and whose voice continuously becomes increasingly more gay as time goes on. I'd suggest you actually watch it and you'll see that Digimon > the unbelievably repetitive and plot lacking Pokemon.

Was reading this the other day. Someone implied the Digimon theme wasn't the greatest theme of all time. They were wrong.

I never said it was bad. I said it was cheesy. I also said it was catchy. The soundtrack for the show was great too.

I loved the original Digimon. I had all the Digimon games you connect and battle and Digivices and the movie and I'm pretty sure I had a game at one point. My faveourite Digimon was.... I want to say Apocolypmon, without looking it up but he was the major, badass Digimon who was like a massive floating cube if I remember correctly.

I watched the new Digimon Data Squad or whatever it's called. It was painful to watch I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back