• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did the legends get buried in the Triple H segment

Triple H was just feeding his ego as he always does. Sure he's beat some big names in the WWE. But those big names also defeated him to. As Batista stated on RAW Triple H has never beat him in a match. And I don't think that we'll ever see Triple H in a match with the wrestling icon Sting in the future (I could be wrong if Sting still wants to play ball?). But all Triple H was saying is is "I am a true WWE legend and future WWE hall of famer". And he FINALLY admitted that he "married well"! Because without his wife Stephanie none of this would all be happening for Triple H.

Umm, he's a heel. Heels are supposed to say things that make the crowd boo. It's called drawing heat. It's a good thing. What, exactly, do you want him, as a heel, to say? I'd love to see you write a promo for him.

By the way, considering he was a World champion before he ever started any kind of relationship with Stephanie, it seems a bit of a stretch to say "none" of it would be happening...and that's assuming you're stupid enough to believe the WWE would push undeserving people simply because they're dating someone in the first place.

So to answer the question, obviously, no. Nobody was buried. You people and your obsession with people burying people. My god. Every time somebody you like looks bad, they're being buried. Every time somebody you dislike looks good, they're burying somebody else. You clearly don't know what the word means if you're using it so freely.

Somebody said something about watching Thy Kingdom Come, to gain a newfound respect for him. I actually, ironically, watched it yeterday. I thought it was good, but I don't think you should base your opinions of people off of these documentaries. If we did, I'd be thinking that Orton was a useless crybaby sack of roody poo. He spends all of his, talking about how he was bullied in school and bullied in the military, and didn't get his way, and had to learn to pay his dues because everything wasn't handed to him. I'm not saying he 100% is lying, I'm just saying it's highly, HIGHLY, unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back