Deuces Wild Tag Tournament Live Draw

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Tonight, 9PM GMT. Live from Sam's bedroom. 64 wrestlers will be paired randomly into 32 teams via slips of paper in a tissue box. Yes, it will be every bit as exciting as it sounds. Who knows what kind of wacky combinations we could get. The Undertaker and Steve Austin? John Cena and Shawn Michaels? Hulk Hogan and Edge? Things that nobody'd ever dare book!

The tournament itself will be starting next Monday.

Teams:
1. Sting & Daniel Bryan
2. Lex Luger & The Miz
3. Samoa Joe & Eddie Guerrero
4. Rhino & Evan Bourne
5. Dusty Rhodes & Sheamus
6. Yokozuna & Jeff Jarrett
7. Bret Hart & Chris Jericho
8. Ron Simmons & Scott Hall
9. Shawn Michaels & The Great Khali
10. Bam Bam Bigelow & The Undertaker
11. The Ultimate Warrior & Jeff Hardy
12. Roddy Piper & Triple H
13. Kenta Kobashi & Goldberg
14. Steve Austin & Kurt Angle
15. Batista & Big Van Vader
16. Randy Orton & Jake Roberts
17. Lou Thesz & Diamond Dallas Page
18. Randy Savage & Andre The Giant
19. Jushin Liger & Christian
20. Chris Benoit & Ric Flair
21. AJ Styles & Mick Foley
22. Kane & Abyss
23. Ricky Steamboat & The Big Show
24. Wade Barrett & Rob Van Dam
25. Ted DiBiase & Booker T
26. Brock Lesnar & Rey Mysterio
27. John Cena & Hulk Hogan
28. Scott Steiner & John Bradshaw Layfield
29. CM Punk & Edge
30. Taz & Jack Swagger
31. Sid Vicious & Mitsuharu Misawa
32. Raven & The Rock

I'm excited.

I hope we get some awesome teams like last year with X-Pac and Al Snow Mr. Kennedy and JTG Vader and Jack Swagger.

The Deuces Wild Tournament randomly pairs two superstars from the history of wrestling into a tag team who then compete against the other tag teams drawn. The matches are decided by public vote and the winning team moves on until we have an eventual winner and champion.

64? That means we will miss out on some fantastic wrestlers that we had last year, like Awesome Kong. What a shame. Regardless, I'm looking forward to this.

Have you managed to sign C.P. Munk?

cm14qw.jpg

Is a list of the 64 participants going to be made available to the public before the draw? The discussion of possible tag-team combinations would make for a good way to pass time before the actual draw and potentially spark interest.

Would've provided a list ahead of time but only just got my internet back up. Might have to do this from my iPod if it crashes again. Fun times ahead.

First name out of the, uh, tissue box: STING

I've decided to give the box a shake each time before drawing a name. Maybe that'll give us some great pairings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back