• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Delivery Men

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Always unfriendly. I'm always nice to people with shit jobs, but they don't meet me half way. Maybe I'll just stop trying.

It could, of course, be down to the fact that I'll gladly open the door in my pants. I'm not going to put on trousers just to sign for a package. I have to look at your package, you don't have to look at mine.

Always unfriendly. I'm always nice to people with shit jobs, but they don't meet me half way. Maybe I'll just stop trying.

Friendly?

It could, of course, be down to the fact that I'll gladly open the door in my pants. I'm not going to put on trousers just to sign for a package. I have to look at your package, you don't have to look at mine.

They're used to it. That's my reasoning.

Nope, I have a arm chair in front of my 32inch LCD TV, connected to my PS3, In my bedroom.

Yay for staying in your underwear all day. I love it when I have the house to myself. But I just don't open the door if I only have underwear on.

I hate it when a delivery person asks for a tip. I usually try to give em a tip but sometimes I don't have the right bills. Like sometimes I won't have 1's or 5's so I can't tip them because I'm not going to tip some guy 20 bucks for bringing me a damn pizza.

I know that. I just cant comprehend how the phrase "in your pants" could mean, in your underwear. which would then mean, you dont HAVE pants on.

My flatmate once got a package in his boxers when he had a boner. I imagine the delivery men don't like to see that sort of thing and fear the worst.

I know that. I just cant comprehend how the phrase "in your pants" could mean, in your underwear. which would then mean, you dont HAVE pants on.

my brain doesn't function well at this time of the day, so bare with me.

do you mean, that if we say in our pants, we mean underwear, but then we wouldn't be wearing pant(as in trousers)?

my brain doesn't function well at this time of the day, so bare with me.

do you mean, that if we say in our pants, we mean underwear, but then we wouldn't be wearing pant(as in trousers)?

yes spunky. that is what I am on about. How a phrase such as "in your pants" could be utilize to describe a situation were you actually had no pants on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back