Dear John Cena: I'm Sorry

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I strayed from the path recently because I hadn't heard The Rock's catchphrases regularly in seven years. That said, the magic is gone. Rock and I will always have the good times from the turn of the decade but after his underwhelming appearances at WrestleMania and last night's Raw, I can't in good faith continue to be a member of Team Bring It. Your fantastic performance against The Miz last night showed The Rock up and proved once again why you're the current face of professional wrestling. Here's hoping you whoop that candy ass at WrestleMania 28.

I love you, Cena. Never. Give. Up.

I strayed from the path recently because I hadn't heard The Rock's catchphrases regularly in seven years. That said, the magic is gone. Rock and I will always have the good times from the turn of the decade but after his underwhelming appearances at WrestleMania and last night's Raw, I can't in good faith continue to be a member of Team Bring It. Your fantastic performance against The Miz last night showed The Rock up and proved once again why you're the current face of professional wrestling. Here's hoping you whoop that candy ass at WrestleMania 28.

Your Attitude has been Adjusted

I'm not gettin' swept in th Peeping Ocean, like him but not a big fan of his singles' career.

The man did the single worst Frog Splash. Thank God not anymore...too soon?

They should have Cena vs. Mysterio sometime soon.

I agree that match could be a big money match for an event like SummerSlam this year. And for the WWE title it would be something different and exciting to see I would prefer that over the proposed Cena/Del Rio feud for the event as good as it would be.

One Dwayne Johnson. There's only one Dwayne Johnson. One Dwayne Johnson. There's only one Dwayne Johnson.

BTW im loving the idea of a Mysterio v Cena match. (As someone said earlier) The kids would be torn...

No, the kids wouldn't be torn. They'd be like "tear each other apart! For our amusement! Do it!"

Is it possible to be a member of both Team Bring It and Team Cena?

I am, I don't care who wins at WM next year, I'm just so damn pumped its actually happening. A match everybody wanted but nobody thought would ever happen..is in fact happening. No matter who wins, I'm sure they will both put on an unforgettable performance.

On a side note, I find it a bit amusing how most people have turned on Rock so fast. Its a different time a different era and many things have changed,I'm just glad I get to see the guy back on WWE programming.

Welcome to CeNation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back