How does John Cena spend the year?

Really simple, guys. People are complaining about the whole Royal Rumble thing not making any sense...well here's how you fix it.

Royal Rumble 2012 will have the usual Rumble match, with possibly 40 superstars again. However, the PPV will also feature a WWE title match which John Cena will be involved in. The Rock has been absent for a LONG time and finally makes his return only to screw Cena out of the title...just like he did at Wrestlemania 27.

They hype up Raw the following day saying the Rock is here and will explain why he screwed Cena. The Rock comes out in front of the millions...and millions to a huge pop like usual. He takes the mic and tells the world that he screwed Cena to make sure their match is still on. It was a pact they made almost 1 year ago...and if Cena's the champion, then it's obvious the winner of the Rumble will challenge him for the title which means their match is off. The Rock guaran-damn-tees this match will take place...and the following week we will have a contract signing to set it in stone...if ya smell what the Rock is cookin!

Originally the plan was apparently to have John Cena face the Rock at Summerslam, and the Undertaker at WM 28. As well all know things can change in the WWE at the last minute. Personally I would love to see (along with 95% of the wrestling watching community) a Cena heel turn, probably around Summerslam would make sense, as you have around half a year to build of the Rock v. Cena match at Summerslam. Cena would be a force as a heel, and I have nothing bad to say about Cena, except that his character is old and stale, and thats more on WWE creative's hands then his. He already has heat, and it seems to be leaning towards a possible heel turn at some point. When do you guys think it will (if it does) happen and how it will happen?

I see business as usal for Cena. Other feuds. Maybe even another title run. I see The Rock popping up at the other three big PPV's. Maybe Team Cena vs Team Rock at Survivor Series? Maybe screwing Cena's opportunity for a Rumble win because Rock is paranoid of Cena trying to weasel out of the match at Mania or something. Rock needs to be scarce to still make it special, but around enough for us to not forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back