Dave's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, I saw the sigs you made for TM and they were awesome. Probably you're best work so far. God, there are so many great sig makers here, and that includes you Dave. I think you'll be in the running for best sig maker and ROTY.

Dave, could you make me a CKD sig? With "C K D: Crush Kill Destroy Wrestling is back"?

And could you use a yellow and black color scheme?

Thanks, rep would be given.

Why are you asking everyone?

That is bad form if you are planning to only use one. Nevertheless, this would have been better served in the requests area of the Graphics boards. Anyway, I will have a dabble and see what I come up with. I might not be able to promise it by Friday though.

I'm going to put them all on a Myspace, and do the sig changing trick thing. I'd rather ask everyone, then have one of you working their ass off to do it.

Just a quick update. I am no longer going to do any requests with the exception of the sigs I am doing for NSL as he asked me before I decided that I did not want to do requests any more. I will still design some graphics for my own personal enjoyment but I don't have the time to be doing requests any more. However, I have changed away from Photobucket and have since started uploading straight to my FaceBook profile. If I created a graphic for you, please ask me for the URL and I will give it to you.

Cheers!

Oh and here is a graphic I did for my own enjoyment. I asked people to create one for me and DN was nice enough to do one for me. I will be changing regularly because I love both of them.

11165_1205422861825_1416252161_30693805_745832_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back