Jam22 Sig Showcase

Awesome! My thread has over 1,000 views now. Thanks for checking this showcase out guys.
Now, for a bit, I'll be posting some cards I made. I'll be posting cards of WWE guys, TNA guys, Sports dudes, and maybe even some random shit. So yeah, come back and check them out. For now here's what I got.

8k84.jpg
1id9hj.jpg
20h9ijl.jpg
156yg41.jpg

Idk, somehow I just got inspired to do these cards. So I chose my favorite superstars in the WWE right now. Sure enough, they'll be facing each other for the titles so fuck yeah!

Well that's some of my cards for now. Any thoughts guys?

More cards! These guys are my favorite that are not wrestling at the moment. Hope you guys like what I'm doing. If not, suggest ways I can improve. Next set of 4 cards are probably TNA wrestlers or random cartoon characters.

2v8k7bk.jpg
9kmb04.jpg
15mfrd0.jpg
344b6g7.jpg

Wow, I guess I was really bored so I made those "cards" Lol. But I'm over it. Back to sigmaking. Haha. Here are the two latest sigs I've worked on.

2wchbup.jpg
2rh5qo1.jpg

The AJ Styles sig was from my request thread. I think this turned out awesome with the text repeating in the background. Don't you think so?

Then Eminem sig was just a lazy creation. Didn't really know what to do with it. But that's what I came up with it. It's pretty decent I suppose.

So yeah, more sigs to come guys! And more feedback. C'mon people!

Here's a sig I made for someone in my request thread. I played around with the sunburst brush and it worked out pefectly. Then more brushes for the background. I think the text goes nicely with this. Seems a bit empty, but good overall aye? I need the feedback guys! :]

24cs7ly.jpg

24cs7ly.jpg

I really, really, really love this graphic here. Firstly, you picked a perfect render as Punk just oozes self confidence while he is on the microphone. The background is great and the text goes perfectly with it, the yellow of the Nexus armband suiting the yellow of the background also. Also like how the yelow rays almost appear to make Punk god-like, a sentiment used a lot around these parts after his great worked shoot on RAW. Great work Jam, everything I have seen so far is awesome and hope to see more.

24cs7ly.jpg

I really, really, really love this graphic here. Firstly, you picked a perfect render as Punk just oozes self confidence while he is on the microphone. The background is great and the text goes perfectly with it, the yellow of the Nexus armband suiting the yellow of the background also. Also like how the yelow rays almost appear to make Punk god-like, a sentiment used a lot around these parts after his great worked shoot on RAW. Great work Jam, everything I have seen so far is awesome and hope to see more.

Thanks Peep! Working on your sig now as we speak.

Wow. Been busy helping the Book This! dudes with their banners and logos and stuff. I'll post a sig now :D

This was a request I did from my thread. Florian has impressed me in the ring too. So I was happy to make this. Gave it a glowy feel and a picture of him in the side made the sig perfect. Thoughts?
9r6oic.jpg

I would love something with Captain America and Optimus Prime, since they look to be having the two most awesome movies of the summer so far!

Hey guys, it's been pretty slow here in the Digital Arts & Graphics Forum lately. Also, I've got my own Book This! which I hope you guys check out. It is titled WWE: Jam Style

Now unto the sigs. Haven't been making that much sigs but today I felt inspired because of ARLO. So thank you Arlo.

First sig I did, Kimbo Slice. We should all know who Slice is, C'mon! Did something different with this. I've been wondering how others sigs have their renders popping out so thanks to ARLO and FutureShockWWE for telling me how. I think this sig came out pretty good.
2n9f0x5.jpg

For my second sig, I started thinking divas. Then tag teams. So I did one of the Bella Twins. I like the text in this sig. Don't you agree?
fabqj9.jpg

By now you know I'm thinking tag teams. The Usos have impressed me so i made a sig outta them. Not that much Uso sigs out there so I'm happy with this one.
12545yh.jpg

Well there you go guys. That's what I've worked on recently. Wish to have your feedback. Also, check out my Book This!

Reactions: TLC
Hey man, great first effort at the pop-out sigs! The Kimbo one especially rocks.

Just got 2 small tips.

1. Instead of leaving the background layer white, I make it transparent so it will pop out no matter what colour it's against. Your lucky WZ's colour is white, but it will show in quotes.

2. I usually put the bottom and side borders on top of my render, but leave the top one sticking out

3. Drop shadows look much better than outer glows. It adds to the 3D effect.

Here's what I mean:
MY SIG
tripleh3.png

Your sig
2n9f0x5.jpg

See how there's white on yours but none on mine? It's not a big deal, I just prefer to be very specific.
Also, my borders cover the bottom and sides but the render goes over the top border. This makes it look like a normal sig but with, in this case, the Game sticking out. Whereas yours just looks like you've dropped Kimbo on top. The easiest way to do this is to use the rectangle select tool and select just the bottom and side borders. Then go to the main render and press delete.

Either way, top marks for effort. Keep practicing and experimenting :)

More of the technique I was working on. I think I improved on it WHOO! This technique is awesome. They're better than what I had earlier so yeah. Thoughts?

ehkrqa.png

2zh1dns.png

More of the technique I was working on. I think I improved on it WHOO! This technique is awesome. They're better than what I had earlier so yeah. Thoughts?

ehkrqa.png

2zh1dns.png

Hey man, I though I would stop by to give you some feedback!!
I like your diversification, but don't stick with that pop-out signatures please, you are a better sigmaker than that.

Christian Signature:
The BG is pretty basic but with a good effect, that I personally love, it just gives flow to the sig, however there is a thing that is getting on my nerves and it is the pinkish color on the left.

Cody Rhodes:
You always make some amazing BG so here it is another example, but a thing that I think that you need to work is the part of the sig that needs to make sense...
Clearly the light is coming behind Cody Rhodes, however he has a shadow, it looks a fail that well almost everyone does (including myself) and we need to thing about it harder.

Keep it up !!

Hey guys, haven't posted in my showcase in a while. Well anyway, haven't really been working on sigs, but have made some posters for some of the guys in the Book This section. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Just a poster I've made in the thread that Seth posted for Summerslam. I think this looks pretty good. Considering it wasn't that hard to do. Just some gradients, adding the right text, and playing with the colors.
or0xkz.jpg

Probably the hardest one I've made from these four because there are a lot of people but I think I pulled it off. The background was actually like a forest or something, but it worked well with the poster.
6yoz09.jpg

Probably my favorite poster of the four. Love the John Morrison render here. Him being the WHC looks good huh? Well anyway, this was just a foreground then I overlayed the WWE crowd in the back then added the renders and text.
fc1k46.jpg

Same with what I did to the poster before this. Only this has more colors. Lowered the opacity of the renders in the back behind Hardy and Joe and you have this poster. They were all pretty simple posters but looked fine. Am I right? :D
15i6gq8.jpg

I love that Destination X Poster but TBH Im not so fond of that Royal Rumble Poster. For some reason at first glance it looks like Dolph's shoulder is moulded onto Sheamus's face lol.

Here are some new sigs and a poster that I've worked on. Trying to get back to a groove of things. Been good recently I guess. Would love some feedback on these creations!

bhln6f.jpg

6psxdy.jpg

2418n6r.jpg

2zgvqk4.jpg

Not bad. The Regal one has a bit of dead space I'm not too fond of, but the concept is solid. You could have made wither Regal or the text bigger, or perhaps both, in order to fill it up.

The Kofi one is simple but effective and really captures the essence of Kofi Kingston. Great work. I love the colors!

The AJ Lee one is very pretty. I like how you matched the images of AJ, making sure she was wearing the same attire in each one. It's little things like that that help sigs flow.

The poster is quite nice. Having the text/little lines at the bottom really helps make it seem more legitimate, but I'm not too crazy bout being able to see the Christian render under the text. I would have used a clipping mask to fill the text with the texture so you couldn't see the cutoff point of either render. Hard edges are fairly ugly.

Overall though you continue to impress. Keep it up!

Gonna get my tooshie in here and do some work. Lets get started, shall we?

-The Regal one is pretty beast. The background is really awesome and gives the sig some pizzazz. Only issue, like Doc said is the dead space. However it doesn't take away from the overall effectiveness from the sig.

-The Kofi one is awesome. Simple and effective. Sometimes that is the way to go with a sig. No real complaints here.

-The AJ one is my favorite. We discussed it in PM last night and I believe you gave me an ok to rock it. Of course I'll return the favor with an AJ sig (or any sig you want). Just let me know what your looking for. The images, being equals make the sig even better. Everything is blended well and everything just works.

-Poster is very professional looking. Only issue is seeing where Christian is cut off. Like Doc said maybe putting a clipping mask over the text so it isn't clear. Everything else though is good and perfect.

Hellooooooo Digital Arts & Graphics section, Jam here bringing you a sig that was really fast to make thus, it not being that good.

Well here is what I got:

14o4q5i.jpg

Made this because Ryder's been getting more TV time and well, the render looked pretty awesome. Just a quick brush-up along with some gradients maps and playing with color and boom! You have this sig. If you'd like to wear this sig, shoot me a PM. Well yeah, haven't really been posting much sigs but I think I should. Hope the sections comes back to life! :D

Here's another Zack Ryder sig. It was co-made by me and FSWWE! I think it's way better than the first sig don't you think? This was made from the first sig with some adjustments. Added layers of gradients. Also, added Long Island since it's where Ryder's from and I think it flowed really well. The brown effect is a cause of the C4D that was used. Overall, awesome sig! :D

286zjg7.jpg

Made with FSWWE! Great sigmaker :D

Here's a few more creations for the people over at the Book This! section.

280igld.jpg

This poster was fun to make. Decided to go with a gold theme since Del Rio was the focus. Added a gradient, texture, and fixed up the renders of Alberto Del Rio. I love it!

eiz29.jpg

Raw banner. Again, very simple. Overlayed the raw background with a foreground of black and white and it turned out great. The renders looks really good. Added the network that they air Raw on to make it look official.

2zfo6r6.jpg

Just like the Raw Banner. The Smackdown banner turned out pretty good. But for me, I like the one raw better. This was made the same way as the Raw banner except the colors. Also added the network they air Smackdown! to make it look official :D

2zpuxav.png

Wow, haven't posted here in a while. And well, I've made a sig and I'd like to share it with you all. It's a sig of Sheldon Cooper from the hit tv-series The Big Bang Theory. Just took a render of Sheldon, then added the font, which is called, Aubrey. Played with the lighting and gradient maps and finally found something I could work with. Added a shadow to the border followed by another blue border and that's how I made this. Pretty simple. Feedback is appreciated :D

Well, it's been about a month since I posted a new sig so hell, why not post another one right? This is actually my first sig with Cena, surprisingly. I think it turned out good. The purple matched perfectly and the render was awesome. This is a lot of gradient maps with a lot of blending with other colors and some desaturation (seems to be popular right now). So yeah, that's basically how this one was made. Comments please!

16a8wmp.png

2di3l2b.png

Been toying around with some new techniques. This one is filled with gradients maps and a cool background overlayed in the back. I think it came out pretty good. Not really sure with the text, but let's just go with it.

2v9ce93.png

Sig of the beautiful Taylor Swift. I think this one flowed better than the Sin Cara one. Still not sure with the text, but I just went with it. It was made with the same background as the Sin Cara one but I think this one is a little better.

Hey guys, finally posting here once again because my computer troubles are over. Anyway, here's my latest creation.

2cna9o8.png

Well, I could only think of Sheamus to do since he won the 2012 Royal Rumble. I'm real excited for him. Anyway, I think that by looking at this sig, you can tell I'm a bit rusty, but I think it passes for a good sig to look at. The render here was really good so I decided to use it plus a background of Sheamus with the WWE Title during his stint. Then a little of adjustment layers and some playing around with the gradient maps and that's how this sig was made.

34fo5z8.png

Well, just a random image here. Suddenly was in the mood to make something so here's a Jeff Hardy sig. No text or anything cause I felt that it didn't really need text. Or I actually don't have anything that matches it, haha. Went for the grungy look with a little light up there near Hardy's finger. I don't know if I'm rusty or just running out of ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back