Jam22 Sig Showcase

JamJam

It's goin' down forreal!
Hey guys, been inspired to do some sigs. There are a lot of great sig makers on this site and just wanted some feedback on some of my work. Well here you go:

11t8lu1.jpg

The Miz has impressed me during his championship reign so I decided to make my first signature about him. Just played around with this. I went for the epic cartoon look.

5ebl1e.jpg

I was going for a fiery look in this one but don't think I achieved it so i just screwed around and this is what I came up with.

Show some love! Show some hate. Help me get better guys :)

First welcome to WrestleZone Digital Arts and Graphics, I love this and I'm pretty sure that you will love too :)

It's a very good first signature to post. I can tell that you aren't new in Photoshop, and that you know the basic of sigmaking, like smudging, the borders, the adjustments, etc...
I love the tet here, it's really nice. The main image has to much adjustments, I don't really like what you did to Miz, but it's a pretty sweet signature, and 100x better than mine sig from the Miz...

This Cody Rhodes signature is good, however you made the same effects that you've done with The Miz, and I dont like it, it's to blurry!!
You've a style very similar to Red Skull here, you obviously know the basics, however you should think about using some grunge textures and grunge brushes...
And well I think that every superstar has a color...
Example: Ziggler is the personification of yellow, CM Punk from grey or yellowish black (nexus)

This Cody Rhodes should have been more darker!

Overall definitely better than my two first signatures :)
I want more :D

@FutureShockWWE, Thanks for the feedback dude! I'm enjoying your sigs as well. Maybe I can learn some tricks from you and you can learn from me. PM'ing is fine with me. Anyway here's another one, a diva this time but with some of the same effects as the first two. Gonna try new things soon. Would love all the feedback i can get. Here it is:

25tc0sk.jpg

My favorite diva on the WWE roster right now. WHOO! Got inspired by the starburst brush and just went from there.

ajtptv.jpg

Since I'm Filipino, and damn proud of it! I made a sig dedicated to the Pacman himself, Manny Pacquiao. Tried my best to get the text to match the colors of the flag. Overall, I had a lot of fun making it. It was pretty simple but to me, turned out pretty nice. My favorite sig so far.

2pocj6p.jpg

My first sports sig. One of my favorite players and this year's MVP Derrick Rose. I just messed around with this, not one of my best works but it's that bad either. The render is kind of blurry and Idk why. Pressed shift so that it could maintain its quality. There aren't that many renders of D.Rose either. So hope you guys are enjoying my sigs so far :)

These two sigs are pretty damn awesome. Good use of colors and nice spacing. And the text on the Derrick Rose one is perfect.

But in the Derrick Rose sig the pictures are a little fuzzy. That's not your fault it's usually just the quality of the pictures. To hide the fuzziness I usually try to burn the image slightly, add some sort of gradient map, or sharpen the entire image. Maybe even add some sort of filter and put on overlay or with low opacity. I usually do that to hide any mistakes I make and the poor quality of some images I use.

66l0ll.jpg

From one of my favorite animes, One piece, Tony Tony Chopper. I was just thinking how I would put a lot of images without destroying the sig so I came up with the boxes. Simple sig. Simple is good. Critique please :)

f2toud.jpg

One of my favorite shows, House! Images are still kind of blurry no matter what I did. But I believe it turned out good. Smudging was mostly the only thing I did for this. So yeah, gotta work on my smudging but I like this sig.

Your Pacquiao sig is easily my favorite so far. Although part of that could be because I'm Filipino myself. ;)
Very good use of colors and the country's flag. If I may, I would love to use it in my sig at some point in the future and of course credit you with it.

Your Pacquiao sig is easily my favorite so far. Although part of that could be because I'm Filipino myself. ;)
Very good use of colors and the country's flag. If I may, I would love to use it in my sig at some point in the future and of course credit you with it.

A fellow filipino? Awesome! Yeah go ahead. Rep me too or whatever. Lol. Glad you like my work.

8xprbl.jpg

Filipino FTW! Lol. I used the Filipino flag for this one. Proud of my ethnicity so I did this. Since I'm seeing a lot of people putting images in their text, I did the same.

347k740.jpg

I decided to show some love to TNA. Since I don't watch it all the time, I made a sig of my favorite wrestler over there, Kurt Angle. I wish WWE didn't let him go. Ohwell, went for a cartoon-ish captain america feel for this one.

HEY GUYS MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME IDEAS AS TO WHAT SIGNATURE I SHOULD DO NEXT. SORT OF LIKE A REQUEST THREAD BUT NOT REALLY. LOL. JUST IDEAS PLEASE.

You know, that Kurt sig really doesn't seem Captain America to me. But, as a general sig, it's quite good. The render has been modified to fit the way the flag looks, and the text fits well too. Great work! :)

As a suggestion: Modern day Jeff and Matt Hardy.

k4grom.jpg

Ever heard of Superman Blue? I haven't. Saw this in a thread. Since I liked how it looked, I did it. Tried the same thing I did with the House sig, I think this came out better. Didn't feel like a border for this. Or does it need one?

716v5i.jpg

Bruno Mars. Diggin' what this guy does. Great songs. Just the way you are FTW!

rcnezc.jpg

Same as the one above. Just thought this looked cool. Lol.

axz986.jpg

Deadpool, one of my favorite characters. Played around with a new thing I learned on this one. I think it came out good. Had fun making it.

i4gwsg.jpg

Showin' love to Jason Kidd who won his first NBA Championship. WHOOO MAVS!

4gj6rl.jpg

Cyclops! Messed around with it and this is what I got.

29m28vm.jpg

Followed a tutorial on this. Looks sick! Proud of this sig.

I think your Deadpool & Del Rio sigs are definitely your bests. The Del Rio sig has pretty nice flow, the best element is the font imo, and that's an extremely difficult craft to master. The BG is pretty sick. Inconsistent, what with the glowing strokes on the right and the more flat colored areas on the left side, but I like that, it keeps asymmetry alive in a sig that is very symmetrical otherwise. The blending is decent, although obvious what with the white spots around his arms, and it works. One suggestion is maybe to continue that white blend across the bottom of the sig in almost a mountainous effect.

Say:

So it kind of builds up to him but doesn't go over him. Naw meen? Great job though.

The Deadpool sig is sick. I <3 Deadpool myself, and the only thing I wish more for than a Deadpool movie is that they don't botch it like they botched Deadpool at the end of that horrid Wolverine movie.

I actually kind of like the circles in the BG, mostly because it somehow reminds me of bullet holes. Like, a bunch of guys just shot at him, and he deflected the bullets and the bullets ripped holes through the BG. Not sure if that's what you were going for, but that's what I got out of it. LOL

You're latest work is awesome. I'm really liking that Lupe Fiasco sig in particular. It flows really nicely and the text fits really well into it. Pretty much all of your work flows well, which is pretty much the hardest thing for me to get right. Even the simplest sigs look great because of their flow. The colours work and your text is significant, but not intrusive. Great stuff.

Could you give some insight into what you did to make these sigs? I'm really interesting to see what methods you're using and what your thought process is.

You're latest work is awesome. I'm really liking that Lupe Fiasco sig in particular. It flows really nicely and the text fits really well into it. Pretty much all of your work flows well, which is pretty much the hardest thing for me to get right. Even the simplest sigs look great because of their flow. The colours work and your text is significant, but not intrusive. Great stuff.

Could you give some insight into what you did to make these sigs? I'm really interesting to see what methods you're using and what your thought process is.

Hey, thanks for the comment man. I love your thread too. Pretty good sigs and your photos are awesome. As for my thought process? Damn, there's not that much. Lol. I just go with the flow and when I see something that looks good, I go with that. I've been reading around and they said that Text is the hardest thing to do. I would have to agree, but I somehow just see that it looks right. Haha. My backgrounds are just brushes mixed in with some photo filters, contrasts, and gradients maps. That is all :p

Well here are some new sigs I whipped up for some requesters. Feedback anyone? :D

9rron6.jpg

2iglnp3.jpg

20h5zxd.jpg

2d11zqf.jpg

5y5383.jpg

35krd3r.jpg

All of thesr are absolutely amazing man. Your work is very good and I am excited to see what comes out of you. I have no problems with any of these and I am totally shocked cause I enjoy critiquing showcases. This is quality work right here, enjoy the rep because it is well deserved. Keep it up. My personal faovrite out of these is the Flash because of how badass he looks. However all of these are brilliant.

All of thesr are absolutely amazing man. Your work is very good and I am excited to see what comes out of you. I have no problems with any of these and I am totally shocked cause I enjoy critiquing showcases. This is quality work right here, enjoy the rep because it is well deserved. Keep it up. My personal faovrite out of these is the Flash because of how badass he looks. However all of these are brilliant.

Thanks! Man, I'm getting a lot of love recently. LOL. Thanks everyone! Glad you like them. More of these coming up for sure ;)

The REX sig is pretty freaking cool. I love the color scheme and texture in the bg. The white grid lines are kind of offputting but I like the overall feel of the sig.

Not really feeling the punk sig. It just seems too busy with the white overlayed dots imo.

Here are more sigs since my request thread isn't that busy. Tell me what you think guys! And check out my request thread too.

2m4rotg.jpg

dpwbye.jpg

mvtgtd.jpg

Hey guys, with all the recent buzzing for Ryder to appear on TV, I gave it a shot and made a sig out of him. This took really long as I was having trouble matching the brushes. But I think this turned out good. Thoughts anyone?

25q7vc8.jpg

And EVERYONE, check out the new thread that FutureShockWWE put up in the Requests section. It'll be compiled with all the great work of the great sigmakers here on the website hopefully. Check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back