• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Danielson instead of bret???

who would you rather see be on the dream team

• Bret Hart

• Brian Danielson (daniel Brian)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why does everybody like Daniel Bryan(Danielson) he never stood out to me on NXT. The funny thing though is that I wanted him to succeed on NXT I wanted him to win but when he started 0-5 i just didn't care no more, yes he's good in the ring but so is Wade Barret, he's good on the mic but so is Otunga. I just think everybody needs to come to grips with the fact he is gone.

Why does everybody like Daniel Bryan(Danielson) he never stood out to me on NXT. The funny thing though is that I wanted him to succeed on NXT I wanted him to win but when he started 0-5 i just didn't care no more, yes he's good in the ring but so is Wade Barret, he's good on the mic but so is Otunga. I just think everybody needs to come to grips with the fact he is gone.
Hes got a pretty strong following on the IWC due to his indy/ROH career much like CM Punk did. People want to see what he can do on the big stage and see if he can replicate Punks rise to greatness.

Also the way of his firing got him some people on his side due to people hating the pq era. They hate the WWE for having no balls to stand up for Danielson and basically scapegoating him in the choking spot.

:lmao:They hate the WWE for having no balls to stand up for Danielson and basically scapegoating him in the choking spot.

Scapegoating him in the choking spot? How does that even begin to make sense in your mind? There was no outrage in the media, there was no fingerpointing or blaming going on. The fact of the matter is Danielson crossed a line he wasn't supposed to cross, and he received his punishment.

There was no scapegoating, Danielson just did a stupid thing which was against company policy and got fired for it. Just the same as any other company in America.

Scapegoating him in the choking spot? How does that even begin to make sense in your mind? There was no outrage in the media, there was no fingerpointing or blaming going on. The fact of the matter is Danielson crossed a line he wasn't supposed to cross, and he received his punishment.

There was no scapegoating, Danielson just did a stupid thing which was against company policy and got fired for it. Just the same as any other company in America.
Its what some people believe happened to him wether is rooted in reality or not.

You are right there was no outrage and he did break the rules and with reflection the scapegoating made no sense either i blame lack of sleep.

What i should have said was he gained a following due to the conterversy surrounding the spot.

any of you that say Daniel Bryan doesnt fit in this storyline must have smoked something this morning......he fits PERFECTLY in it.....he belongs on this team almost as much as John Cena......they explained his absence in the beginning saying that Nexus thought he was too weak and didnt want to side with a group like them.....they didnt break kayfabe by saying he got fired because there might be a chance that he will return......i mean none of us truly knows when he will return or what really happened.....you all may think you do but you really dont....WWE puts of the info they want and Bryan couldve been told to say certain things....none of us will ever know....period....tbh none of us still know as much as some of you like to think you do......anyways....He belongs as much as Cena storyline wise because he was with them until they decided to boot him from the group...that could easily explain his absence so long.....just a thought

It's the general consensus that he was scapegoated for Linda's campaign to run for senator. Otherwise, why would there be so many rumors of them bringing him back in 90 days? Why not just suspend him or take him off TV? Sure, he did something that was against WWE's ''rules'' but you have to be informed of rules in order for them to be legitimately enforced. The guy was wrestling in the indys not too long ago where they didn't have these kinds of rules, and frankly, it's not a stretch to think that he wouldn't be aware of them.

it's not like they specifically told him NOT to use a tie to choke someone before the segment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back