• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cyber Sunday Main Event

What title do you want to be on the line

• ECW World Championship

• World Heavyweight Championship

• WWE Championship

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

You Can't See Me

Dark Match Winner
ok theres under a week until Cyber Sunday what title do you want to be on the line.

I want The World Heavyweight title to be on the line because i would like to see someone else other than king booker the champion on smackdown

Caper1992 said:
Whoevers title is on the line is going to win

Agreed, but I hope that it's Cenas title on the line, thats who I voted for several dozen times so far

^^^^^^^^^^^^
No I want the WWE to realise that no one likes cena, because they all want his title on the line

I would like to King Booker's World Heavyweight Championship be put on the line because he is not a king he is a royal pesent and the most over rated Wrestler on Smackdown!!!!!!!!!!

You Can't See Me said:
ok theres under a week until Cyber Sunday what title do you want to be on the line.

I want The World Heavyweight title to be on the line because i would like to see someone else other than king booker the champion on smackdown
There's already a Cyber Sunday thread active in the PPV forum. If you want to discuss anything pertaining to Cyber Sunday, then use that thread here. http://www.forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=6050&page=9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back