• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cyber Sunday Main Event

Who Will Walk Away from Cyber Sunday WWE Champion

• John Cena

• Edge

• Umaga

• Randy Orton

Results are only viewable after voting.
deadmanwalking2006 said:
Can i just say that WWE have not said that this will be a voting pay per view like Taboo Tuesday so we might not even get to choose anyone. Umaga aka Rosey in the main event is just total bullshit right now. I mean it doesnt even make sense. He has just been squashing people!

Umaga is Jamal man, not Rosey

oooHEYooo said:
no. umaga is jamal not rosey.

That's true because, Rosey was teamedup with the Hurricane (Greg Helms) and eventually was released from the WWE, just before Jamal made his return to the company as Umaga.

ya kane should, i think this year the champ is in the match, and then the fans pick from every wrestler, and the three wrestlers with the most votes go into the match for a fatal fourway

well john cena WILL NOT WIN, that is pretty much obvious, umaga might be too obvious and Im thinking the three of them will try to make sure umaga does not, i mean come on, if umaga gets it, he will be having it for a LONG TIME, edge might win but I doubt he will get it again if he doesnt already have it, im pulling for randy orton on this one.

The WWE are probably making a fatal-fourway this year so that if Edge goes in as champ then at least John Cena will be in the match, since the WWE are probably afraid that he wouldn't get enough votes to be in the main event otherwise and would end up looking like a dick because of it.

is that match for sure?
and i dont think kane will be in the match even tho fans will vote for him wwe will put umaga in there. kinda getting tired of cena champ, i love him though. if edge wins it will be because of lita and that would make it a gay main event, if umaga wins nobody will be happy with the ppv, and its bullshit because WWE is not giving orton any wins. hopefully orton can pull out a win for the title because hes been losing 2 much. hes the future of wwe and i dont know why they wouldnt have him win. i'm tired of cena and edge.

oh yeah and where the hell is chris masters

and is the fatal four way match for sure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back