• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cyber Sunday Main Event

Who Will Walk Away from Cyber Sunday WWE Champion

• John Cena

• Edge

• Umaga

• Randy Orton

Results are only viewable after voting.

axl924

Occasional Pre-Show
Well, i read it on wrestlezone some time ago, but the main event for Cyber Sunday Wil be John Cena, Edge (One of them is champion, however I forgot which), Umaga, and Randy Orton for the WWE Title. Thoughts on the main event for the newly renamed Taboo Tuesday.

Umaga in the main event. That gotta be the biggest bullshit since Katie Vick. Randy Orton is a good contender, Edge should be the champ he deserves it, John Cena should stop going for the Title. So really all i would want to see is Edge Vs. Randy Orton. Though i know this is probably not true

Don't the fans get to vote who's in the main event? I'm really confused. And Umaga and Orton ahead of Kane? Fuck. Not sure I believe these anyways.

yes, looks like I forgot to add something, it was originally a tripe threat match between Edge, Cena, and Orton, then I think the one fans get to vote in was between Kane, Umaga, and one more of whom I forgot, regardless Cyber Sunday is known to be rigged, so the WWE put in themselves Umaga. regardless, we've been hearing a lot lately about Umaga getting a huge push.

Umaga's a ***, Edge is pusy-lickin-no-good-son-of-a-BITCH,John Cena is a good champion and contender same goes for RKO so id say JC or RO

Demolisher said:
Umaga in the main event. That gotta be the biggest bullshit since Katie Vick. Randy Orton is a good contender, Edge should be the champ he deserves it, John Cena should stop going for the Title. So really all i would want to see is Edge Vs. Randy Orton. Though i know this is probably not true

word

with all the talent on Raw why the f*ck would Umaga main event?
There's A LOT of people who deserve the main event much, much more! Just to name a few:
-Kane
-Shelton Benjamon
-Triple H (even if in DX, can main event)
-Shawn Michaels (same as Triple H)

Umaga shouldnt even main event on Smackdown!

1) When is Cyber Sunday?
2) Umaga has a few good moves that look like they hurt.
3) I voted Edge because he deserves it more than Cena or Umaga.
4) I also like Orton in that match, but I don't know.

But yea... when is Cyber Sunday?

^it's being held on November 5, 2006, a RAW Brand Pay-Per View

Oh. Well, then that's plenty of time to make Umaga a top card wrestler. He did get pushed fast, but still... he could be a good champion. I'd like to see Kane win it myself, but he won't win the title anymore. Since Kane and Undertaker are planning on retiring around the same time, I'd like to see a Hell in a Cell match between the two of them, both as good guys, and have them both destroy each other, and have that his last match.

umaga is not ever going to main event so i think it will be Randy Orton vs. Triple H and Randy Orton will beat him after two RKOs.

Shawn Michaels has been voted into the main event for the last two years so I think it will be him. I dont think that the WWE title has any chance of ever changing at a Taboo Tuesday or Cyber Sunday anyway.

I firmly believe that Kane had the most votes last year, but that the WWE rigged it. They clearly tried to storyline wise, but I think that Kane still received the most votes.

Well the fact there is supposed to be a Brothers Of Destruction Reunion sometime after the bash, that means taker to raw or kane to SD!

That would be excellent to have Kane Vs. Undertaker in a Hell in a cell match, it should be at Wrestlemania 23 and let Kane win to wreck the Undertakers impressive 100% win ratio.

no way! undertaker and kane should not end at cyber sunday, they should get to main event wrestlemania for opposite brands and perhaps get a title reign each as top dogs

sachintendulkar said:
no way! undertaker and kane should not end at cyber sunday, they should get to main event wrestlemania for opposite brands and perhaps get a title reign each as top dogs

That would be a great way to end a WM, with both Kane and Taker winning the respective titles.

Can i just say that WWE have not said that this will be a voting pay per view like Taboo Tuesday so we might not even get to choose anyone. Umaga aka Rosey in the main event is just total bullshit right now. I mean it doesnt even make sense. He has just been squashing people!

axl924 said:
Well, i read it on wrestlezone some time ago, but the main event for Cyber Sunday Wil be John Cena, Edge (One of them is champion, however I forgot which), Umaga, and Randy Orton for the WWE Title. Thoughts on the main event for the newly renamed Taboo Tuesday.

Well sounds like a Good main Event, if you get rid of Umaga, who is like a complete rip off of Samoa Joe, and if it was just Edge vs. Cena vs. Orton, then that would be a Main Event I'd like to see at Cyber Sunday for the WWE Title.

deadmanwalking2006 said:
Can i just say that WWE have not said that this will be a voting pay per view like Taboo Tuesday so we might not even get to choose anyone. Umaga aka Rosey in the main event is just total bullshit right now. I mean it doesnt even make sense. He has just been squashing people!

Umaga is actually Eddie Fatu aka Jamal, not rosey.

umaga is much better then kane, im sorry. i still dont see umaga goin for the title yet. actually i think hes gonna fued with kane. hbk wont be around then hes gettin knee surgery after summerslam, but i duno if he is now due to dx being very popular

PauLwaLL50 said:
umaga is much better then kane, im sorry. i still dont see umaga goin for the title yet. actually i think hes gonna fued with kane. hbk wont be around then hes gettin knee surgery after summerslam, but i duno if he is now due to dx being very popular

umaga is crap compared to kane, where have u been, umaga has just been squashing crappy people, and didn't even get a clean victory against bigger guys liks hbk. im sorry. but if 2 were to hav a feud, umaga would win coz wwe are pushing him big time. i would like to see rikishi and umaga become a tag team because they are real life brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back