Curt Hawkins losing streak

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
I know this is more a WWE main event storyline since it hasn't really played out on the main show but I'm starting to get into this whole Hawkins losing streak storyline and seeing if Hawkins will finally win a match.

Here what I 'm hoping this will go, let start using him on raw again to present the storyline to a wider audience, it's not like they don't have the time to put this on tv since they could just cut time to some of the longer matches to included a five minute match with Hawkins. Have him continue to lose but to bigger names until someday he wrestle against let's say Elias or Jason Jordan and he pull it off and finally beat the losing streak or another idea would be to wait until the superstar shakeup and we all think that Hawkins is about to lose again and here comes is old partner Zack Ryder to make which cause a distraction and Hawkins gets the pin.

Anyway, That's what I thought this should go since this is my favorite thing going on main event right now and I feel this should be brought in to the main show instead of doing 30 minutes matches every week.

If this was happening on Raw, Hawkins would quietly have become one of their most popular opening act wrestlers. If he was on Smackdown he wouldn't be far off a United States title opportunity.

I really don't see a reason this couldn't be included on Raw or Smackdown as there is plenty of time for it. Hawkins was brought back to the company to virtually do nothing but lose on a show no one is watching. The storyline has potential to gain more steam on one of the two main shows. Curt is certainly talented enough to get over using this storyline. I'd say do it.

Was just saying the same thing that Ryder should be Hawkins "missing link" that causes him to win and they reunite to have a run at the tag titles. Both are essentially being wasted and Raw could use another credible tag team so why not go that route.

I'm not a fan of Curt Hawkins and don't find him to be very interesting or talented.

I also don't find the storyline to be very interesting. He's lost a lot of matches? So what? So has every other jobber.

I would let him stay on Main Event or outright release him. I'm also a fan of longer matches and don't mind them continuing.

Was just saying the same thing that Ryder should be Hawkins "missing link" that causes him to win and they reunite to have a run at the tag titles. Both are essentially being wasted and Raw could use another credible tag team so why not go that route.

They have Gallows and Anderson and Slater and Rhyno, and they're not being used.

I don't see why it would be any different for Hawkins and Ryder.

Besides do you seriously see them challening Cesaro and Sheamus or Rollins and Ambrose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back