Current Storylines of WWE?

cult_of_icecream_bar

Pre-Show Stalwart
Is there anything in the WWE that makes RAW or SD make worth watching?You have three security guards attack a guy who wants to eat the champ,the GM accusing two SINGLE people of having an affair!Only good thing is the Big Show-Shemaus feud.But that's not enough.Give me one good reason why I should watch RAW or SD?

jrOQg.png

Is there anything in the WWE that makes RAW or SD make worth watching?You have three security guards attack a guy who wants to eat the champ,the GM accusing two SINGLE people of having an affair!Only good thing is the Big Show-Shemaus feud.But that's not enough.Give me one good reason why I should watch RAW or SD?

I can't think of one right now, feel free to skip through until Royal Rumble when the "real" stars start showing up. Brock Lesnar might come back and he might do stuff.

I can't think of one right now, feel free to skip through until Royal Rumble when the "real" stars start showing up. Brock Lesnar might come back and he might do stuff.

^^ This is the sole reason the creative gets the courage to serve up crappy good for nothing storylines.You guys always hope that the STARS will show up.When your STARS will end their run for good,what will happen??

It's enjoyable to watch the WWE build up someone like Ryback, give him great momentum with the possibility of creating a real star, and completely botch it because they think about 5 minutes ahead of what they air.

It's like a train wreck.

Also, AJ has a great ass.

aj does have a nica ass.i guess you watch just to see how bad it can get.wwe will never be as good as it was till vince quits being all jerry jones and running the whole show.his ego is too big to accept any kind of critisizm.when you surround yourself with yes men thats thats all you get.

Eve Torres.

No, really, she is hot as hell and totally worth watching before they start Punk/Rock storyline and official "Road to Wrestlemania". :)

And I don't know, I kind of like a show and am interested in what's going on with that 3 "bodyguard" guys to WWE universe known as "Shield". :)

I initially wanted to support the idea of a 3 hour Raw. The more wrestling, the better I presumed. But I'm beginning to come around to the idea that the WWE may just be over-exposed at the moment. A 3 hour back-to-back show needs so much extra to maintain interest.

I watch TNA also and whether it's going well, or whether it's going badly I can always sit through the entire show not feeling like I'm seeing too much of what they offer. I think it's time for WWE to say they tried a 3 hour show and it wasn't their finest outing, there's an addition 5 or so hours of WWE programming on TV per week. You can knock an hour of that premium show and still cover every base.

Eve Torres.

No, really, she is hot as hell and totally worth watching before they start Punk/Rock storyline and official "Road to Wrestlemania". :)

And I don't know, I kind of like a show and am interested in what's going on with that 3 "bodyguard" guys to WWE universe known as "Shield". :)

The good thing about Eve Torres is you always know when she's coming because her chin rounds the corner about 2 minutes before the rest of her. Why do you think she looks so good in glasses? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back