some things i like in the current wwe

Alastor

Championship Contender
HHH back on TV
CM Punk back in the main event
Miz back to where he belong (not the main event)
Kelly Kelly and the Bellas rolling around in the ring
No more annoying RAW GM (what happened to that? I stopped watching for a few months)
JR is back
Sheamus being booked as a tweener and then now a face
Orton is not champion
Orton's facial hair

It is like WWE wants me to start following wrestling again. Yes this is an utterly pointless and attention seeking thread by me.

Miz deserves to be in the main event. Out of anybody, that guy deserves to have a good position within the roster after the effort he put in the last year.

Exposing Miz's flaws on the main stage just because he worked hard(er) does nobody any good. The faster his fans learn this the better.

Saying The Miz doesn't deserve his position also means that Zack Ryder doesn't deserve his either. Like it or not, and I'm not particularly fond of The Miz, I'm more for Alex Riley than Mizanin, he got his name out there. He improved his in-ring skills ten-fold, his microphone skills increased significantly and he has shown that he doesn't have to win every match to look good.

Once again, if anybody deserves their main event position in the WWE, its The Miz. Unless someone actually wishes to make a counter arguement that he did fuck all and doesn't deserve his position, it stands.

Lately I feel WWE are stepping there game up a bit and it's about time.
Bringing NAsh and booker t back was great but they need to use nash more and booker t in the ring more
HHH as the boss is interesting and a good way to have him back without wrestling
rtruth has been fun to watch
Miz is fun to watch when he isn't facing cena
christian finally has the title
mark henry angle is interesting
like how sheamus has stepped up and comes across as a legit badass
zach ryder actually getting used
j.r been brought back
the whole cm punk angle is brilliant and when kharma debuted that was cool to bad shes not around for a year

Bringing NAsh and booker t back was great but they need to use nash more and booker t in the ring more
HHH as the boss is interesting and a good way to have him back without wrestling
j.r been brought back
the whole cm punk angle is brilliant and when kharma debuted that was cool to bad shes not around for a year

Why would anyone post this monstrosity? Are you people on phones? I really hate that.

Oh, and where's this huge improvement when it comes to the Miz as an in-ring competitor? I haven't seen it.

[YOUTUBE]712BuW3tbpk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]uAnQi8-3Srk[/YOUTUBE]

Watch both and then compare. The difference in The Miz is instantanously evident. Hes became a much more realistic worker, hes became a more consistent worker; not the most consistent but if you watch any of his matches from 06 - 09 and then compare it to ones from Summer of 09 or even further back to now, hes improved. Is it a significant improvement, wouldn't put it past that, but hes defintely improved as a wrestler.

Even look at how he sells in both matches. In his match with Finlay he looks more like he's having a seizure every time he gets punched.

:disappointed:

Of course he has improved from five fucking years ago, who wouldn't? That being said, I don't see some major, Earth-shattering in-ring improvement. I just don't see it. Miz has never, and I mean never, had a match worth remembering. Maybe he's a draw, great on the mic, great superstar, etc. I'll buy that without choking on it. However, the in-ring changes haven't been what some of you are making it seem like.

Of course he has improved from five fucking years ago, who wouldn't?

Mark Henry. Genuine answer, he has not improved at all.

That being said, I don't see some major, Earth-shattering in-ring improvement. I just don't see it. Miz has never, and I mean never, had a match worth remembering. Maybe he's a draw, great on the mic, great superstar, etc. I'll buy that without choking on it. However, the in-ring changes haven't been what some of you are making it seem like.

As I said, I don't think his improvement is past significant but its one of those little things that has amounted to his position in the company.

HHH back on TV
Doing nothing of relative importance yet.

CM Punk back in the main event
When did he leave it?

Miz back to where he belong (not the main event)
He's still in the main events.

Kelly Kelly and the Bellas rolling around in the ring
You have the internet, and this is the best you can come up with?

No more annoying RAW GM (what happened to that? I stopped watching for a few months)
Too bad that doesn't solve Michael Cole.

JR is back
Again.

Sheamus being booked as a tweener and then now a face
How long before the ship sinks?

Orton is not champion
Had to take a piss break at some point.
Orton's facial hair
I have more than him.

It is like WWE wants me to start following wrestling again. Yes this is an utterly pointless and attention seeking thread by me.
Mine is superior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EADESER
j.r been brought back

Why would anyone post this monstrosity? Are you people on phones? I really hate that.

Oh, and where's this huge improvement when it comes to the Miz as an in-ring competitor? I haven't seen it.

big dick dudley whats wrong with it . it's pretty straight forward you must be an idiot if you can't understand it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back