TNA is the Company You (Smarks) Want

im not a huge tna fan but i will say that the opening to the show last night was the best opening ive ever seen for a weekly show

Funny that because the worst opening to a weekly show I've ever seen was also TNA.

You and I have completely different tastes in wrestling.

Touché.

TNA has been awesome for a while now. WWE has not been the best at all.

Yeah, that WrestleMania thing, with those two jobbers John Cena and The Rock, those two old guys The Undertaker and Triple and them vanilla midgets CM Punk and Chris Jericho, sucked huh?

How about that Brock Lesnar guy, who the fuck is he? His match with Cena at Extreme Rules was generic, slow and boring. WWE fucking sucks. :rolleyes:

WWE at its best on PPV is still better than TNA. I conceded that. But week to week, TNA provides more consistent entertainment.

Yes TNA is the better company for many reasons :

They call themselves a wrestling company.

They call their fans "TNA fans" and "Wrestling fans" not a part of some universe like "WWE Universe" (sounds so corny).

TNA is all around better wrestling company.

Really? These are the "many reasons" TNA is better?

That's quite the sales pitch. I'll take two.

It's been the best wrestling on television for a while. It just gets shit on my conditioned WWE fans who are taught to hate alternatives instead of embracing the fact that alternatives make the INDUSTRY better.

Yeah, that WrestleMania thing, with those two jobbers John Cena and The Rock, those two old guys The Undertaker and Triple and them vanilla midgets CM Punk and Chris Jericho, sucked huh?

How about that Brock Lesnar guy, who the fuck is he? His match with Cena at Extreme Rules was generic, slow and boring. WWE fucking sucks. :rolleyes:

Uh WHAT? Where the actual fuck did I say this? I actually defended that time period when others called it shit, worst build to a mania ever and other things :lmao:

I said WWE has not been the best lately meaning its not been that good this month with Over The Limit being a good PPV though. RAW on the other hand has been horrible in May.

I can't believe that you did this whole sarcastic post at me when you could have picked any random "WWE SUX IZ TEH WURST" fan and then you ended up doing it to one of the guys who actually defend the fucking product. That post was the most negative thing I have said about WWE since October when the whole walkout thing happened.

It's been the best wrestling on television for a while. It just gets shit on my conditioned WWE fans who are taught to hate alternatives instead of embracing the fact that alternatives make the INDUSTRY better.

While you're certainly right that there are a lot of morons who shit on TNA because it isn't WWE but the reason I don't watch is because I don't give the slightest fuck about anyone on the roster, and by extension I don't give a fuck about Impact. These problems are related, but tbh I'm happy with my apathetic ignorance about TNA.

I haven't watched since Lockdown, I was really enjoying it and have been meaning to catch up. Raw was outdoing itself in the build to mania and up until Extreme Rules, I got so absorbed in it Tna got shelved. Generally it's certainly better than Smackdown and on par or better than the average Raw. TNA's main event scene is stronger than WWE's right now in my book.

While you're certainly right that there are a lot of morons who shit on TNA because it isn't WWE but the reason I don't watch is because I don't give the slightest fuck about anyone on the roster, and by extension I don't give a fuck about Impact. These problems are related, but tbh I'm happy with my apathetic ignorance about TNA.

You're an exception to the rule, though. The vast majority of people I see shit on TNA regurgitate the same rhetoric time-after-time, which tells me they're absolutely conditioned to do so.

You're an exception to the rule, though. The vast majority of people I see shit on TNA regurgitate the same rhetoric time-after-time, which tells me they're absolutely conditioned to do so.

In fairness there are also fucking stupid TNA/non-WWE fans who shit on WWE for similarly stupid things. Essentially, they're you, minus about 35 IQ points. There are just more WWE fans and thus more fucktards.

So you can appreciate how I feel about FCW? Brilliant. ;)

I just don't like people saying TNA produces the best wrestling when figures and common sense suggest that it doesn't.
Do we need to have the inevitable "Well Transformers made a lot of money so it must be good!" vs "Wrestling is a business in a way that is dramatically different from movies!" conversation again, or can you save us some time and fuck off right now?

Do we need to have the inevitable "Well Transformers made a lot of money so it must be good!" vs "Wrestling is a business in a way that is dramatically different from movies!" conversation again, or can you save us some time and fuck off right now?

Sorry. I didn't realise you made this thread so everyone could agree with you.

I'll be on my merry way. Ta-ra!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back